• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Infiltrated Assassins [A Happy Ending]

SirDolan

Relicanth ❤
Years
  • RIP Desu

Wait, I thought you couldn't type if you were blackmailed, or did I read the role wrong? :thonkeng:

EDIT: Yep, I read the role wrong. Never mind.

Years
  • I guess so, we don't have any other clues to go on. By not voting, we are risking a win for the blackmailer. I'll most likely vote Bard if there's nothing else to go on.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • [VOTE]Bardothren

All we have sorry, there's a chance gunner could be setting us up but

Mr. James

Are not you guys reading wrong? Or is it me?
    The role says that to win, Bardothren needs to get killed.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • "They must kill their target until the next day phase. If they fail to do so, they're going to get killed or have their role revealed, at the wish of the Blackmailer."

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • isn't the blackmailer a third party? so I think we're better off just letting him win instead of lynching a possible TP.

also, the role is kind of OP. it could win D1 or it could reveal a PR role.

Last edited:

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • Why would you want to let it win

because bard might be a town PR and I wouldn't want to lynch anybody just because someone told me so. Until proven otherwise. If bard acts scummy at the slightest, I'll readily vote for him.

also I meant lynching a possible townsperson. not third party

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
    Years
  • If what Salzorrah said is true regarding being blackmailed, there could be a good chance they both of them, she and Bardothren, are not maf. But maf could have the tactice of targetting someone who's maf so that they could be cleared. Idk if we should really lynch Bardothren.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • I wouldn't put it part both of them to pull a stunt, they've done those tactics before

Back