• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Infiltrated Assassins [A Happy Ending]

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
  • Okay, you got me, I'm the blackmailer.

King can recruit me tonight if you guys don't lynch me, which'll be a benefit to you guys

Sparkin

Day Phase's been delayed. Will end in Friday 10AM GMT. Time to put in your last thoughts and decide if you will really do "that".

Mr. James

I do not understand Abby. If you are the blackmailer, then why would you not know who you did blackmail to? You were the one who asked for more information about him, why you would not know how your role works?

[Vote] Abby

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • I wasn't planning on claiming, but since you guys seemed so particular in lynching me

Sparkin

Day 1 Results/ Night 1

The King's decision

The castle was at confusion. Apparently, their guest was the prince of a neighbour kingdom. Their relationshiip would be broken if they learned that their royalty had been killed in the castle of a friend. The King and the Queen began sweating rivers, knowing about nothing to do...

...Who? Why?

The king had no answers to these questions, but he knew that he had to do something to avoid harming more innocents. The queen had told the king that it was the work of one of those assassins. The king refused to believe, as he trusts them more than anyone. The king had fighted with the queen about this matter, and the queen angrily left, to inform the neighbour kingdom about the matter.

After some hours...

Some guards were on their daily routine patrolling the area, while they heard something interesting. Apparently, someone had been blackmailed to kill one of the royalty! The two guards who heard the conversation quickly informed the king on the matter. The king then, with all the confusion going on the
    castle, almost yelled loudly, when... The guard who they believed to be blackmailed had revealed himself.

-It's her!
    -She was talking with that man!

The guard appeared before the king. She didn't bow before the king...
    -What brings you here?
    -King...I have received a letter...
    -It seems that you're in trouble...
    -The letter says that I must kill a man...One that I do not know whether he did wrong or good.
    -Why do you need to follow the letter?
    -... ...I can't say anything about that...
    -What should I do, my king?

The king remembered something...He learned that even when the kingdom is about to fall, only a calm king can keep it together.

-Do not kill. If you have just been ordered to kill, why do so? Do not cause any more uproar. I trust that you know it better than anyone...that violence only causes more violence...

...The guards were unhappy with the King's decision. The blackmail letter was ripped apart, and then, the blackmailed guard left with a smile...Once again, the
    king did the right thing...to the kingdom at least. The guards decided to not follow the other guard, as the king already forgave her...it would be pointless.

The king ordered: No violence in this phase!
    All votes were nullified.

Night begins, you have 48 hours to send in your night actions. Good luck!

Superjolt is getting replaced by L'Belle.

Players
    Abby as ???
    Radiating as ???
    Bardothren as ???
    Home as ???
    Salzorrah as ???
    Kiyotaka Ishimaru as ???
    Aaron as ???
    Desinishon as The Guest
    Ras! as ???
    Bidoof FTW as ???
    Superjolt <---> L'Belle as ???
    SirDolan as ???

Sparkin

Night 1 Results/ Day 2

Nero's magic

While the captain was training in the night without stopping, the messenger came with bad news ... The neighboring kingdom sent a letter declaring war, for the death of their Royalty. The king and queen were asleep, so the messenger took the letter to the captain. When the captain read the news, he rushed out, fearing that the kingdom would already be in attack. The captain was terrified at the news. He still did not know of the guest's death. However ...It was a terrible night to go out alone. The captain found himself surrounded. The Assassins have feared his power, and killing him would make them revenge easier. The captain became aware of their presence, and drawed out his sword. I would not die without a fight. The captain ran towards one of them, who quickly became a shadow. The captain broke his sword on the wall, losing his weapon. All he had left was his armor. While the shadow ran towards the captain with a blade, the captain jumped, sacrificing himself ... The captain smashed the shadow to a pulp...

Somewhere else...
    The blackmailed guard had his journey of tragedy end...But the Blackmailer didn't want the others to think of him as a softie. He didn't let the guard get away without killing his target. It was until night that the guard had to kill a certain man...But she didn't. The blackmailer decided to meet the guard in person...They both met at a bridge...The blackmailer was about to push the guard to the falls, but something slipped his mind. It was still too early to kill that guard, as the blackmailer saw the hidden face in her.

In the castle...
    A very well known knight was doing patrol inside the castle, while taking care of his son. Nero was his name. They said that Nero had something to say...Nero sneaked his way past his mother and got into the King's room. He anoyed the king, so that he could see his magic tricks. The king then aggreed, as he couldn't do much to kick him out of his room.
    ...!
    Suddenly, black figures that ressemble shadows appeared around the room. One was with a crown, one was with an armor and one was a faint shadow...The King, shocked by the figures, asked their meaning...And Nero said the following:

Salzorrah was revealed as The Queen!
    Ras! was killed! He was The Captain!
    Bidoof FTW was killed! He was The Shadow!

Day 2 begins, you have 48 hours to discuss and lynch someone. Good luck!
    [FONT=Open Sans, Noto Sans, Tahoma, Verdana, Lucida Grande, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]
    [/FONT]
    Players
    Abby as ???
    Radiating as ???
    Bardothren as ???
    Home as ???
    Salzorrah as The Queen

Kiyotaka Ishimaru as ???
    Aaron as ???
    Desinishon as The Guest
    Ras! as The Captain
    Bidoof FTW as The Shadow
    L'Belle as ???
    SirDolan as ???

[FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]​

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Well this is a great opportunity. Whoever our Watcher is should watch Salzorrah, assuming they'll see the kill.

SirDolan

Relicanth ❤
    Years
  • This might just be me being dumb, but how did Salzorrah's role get revealed? The story...isn't very clear about it unless I'm some how reading wrong.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • This might just be me being dumb, but how did Salzorrah's role get revealed? The story...isn't very clear about it unless I'm some how reading wrong.

She got blackmailed. They obviously chose to keep her alive.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • lol maf got bomb.

I assume nobody got blackmailed last night. Let's try to snuff out this Shelly girl.

Back