• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Pangaea Region

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
  • I should be able to complete my interaction with an NPC by the next chapter. I can't wait to see what comes next. :D

Also to clarify, we're allowed to battle NPCers right? I'm planning to have Zaira battle with Jesse.

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
  • @Fuyu - Oh good! I thought we lost you for a bit there, which would've been horrible since Jade's so much fun.

@Turkish Delight - Thank you, that's the pain of different people with different themes, I'm usin Top Dog so anything white or brightly coloured just doesn't work. That, and I usually prefer the standard post colour anyway.

@Meganium90 - Yes that's absolutely fine! You really have a lot of freedom to create your own story here C:

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    LOL Sorry about that. Was gonna post yesterday but NO Chrome had to be a jerk about things. Yeah I was gonna mention in this thread but I didn't see Mammoth much so I figured he was too busy. No I'm just a really slow poster lol.

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
  • And chapter 3 is up! That should keep you folks busy for a while haha.

@Fuyu - It's quite alright, I'll look forward to your post then C:

Back