• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is this a good team for Pokemon Platinum edition

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2014
    Platinum team
    Rampardos
    Gliscor
    Gyrados
    Infernape
    Luxray
    Garchomp

If you have any suggestions for changes in the team please let me know. Also as a side-note, I am not able to do any trades or any other online activity on the game so please leave out Pokemon that require trading or other online activity to acquire.
    Thanks so much

Last edited:

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • Hey there, I'm just going to throw this over into In-Game Team Help. In the future, please post any similar threads there!

Cheers, and happy team building! C:

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    Your team appears to be very vulnerable to Water-type attacks, with Infernape, Rampardos, and Gliscor being weak to it, while only Gyarados resists it. I suggest that you swap either Rampardos or Gliscor with a Grass type, like Roserade or Tangrowth.

MasterMedicham

A Medicham full of wisdom
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2016
    Change Gliscor to Staraptor. It is a stronger flying type. Roserade is a very strong grass type so I would recommend to change it with Rampardos or Garchomp. If you teach both of them Earthquake you would only need one of them. Rampardos is stronger but Garchomp is a dragon type and I thinks it's better.

Back