• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Imagine a crossover with Pokemon and...

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
  • ... and which game? or serie? It can even be a TV show.

Do a crossover between Pokemon and something else. What would it be like?

M.E.R.255

Merry of all traits ;P
    Years
  • Well, seeing how there's is Zygarde, Zygarde cores and Zygarde cells, as well as the thought that the 6th generation (Pokémon X & Y) could have had a game called Pokémon Z, why not crossover Dragon Ball Z and Pokémon? :D

I mean, Pokémon have special powers much like the characters in Dragon Ball (some fly, shoot power blasts, pretty much teleport, are lightning fast) . =) Sure, I doubt a Pokémon could beat a freaking Super Saiyan, but hey, it just seems kind of fitting to me. ;D Not sure why. ^^

pkmin3033

Why do we not have a Pokemon Warriors game yet? I expect the playable characters would be just as terrible as Pokken, but considering Hyrule Warriors is the only good 3D Zelda title since Twilight Princess, I would LOVE to see a Pokemon Warriors game. Think of battles with Legendary Pokemon bosses!

LuminousWarrior

Knight In Battle Scarred Armour
    Years
  • Why do we not have a Pokemon Warriors game yet? I expect the playable characters would be just as terrible as Pokken, but considering Hyrule Warriors is the only good 3D Zelda title since Twilight Princess, I would LOVE to see a Pokemon Warriors game. Think of battles with Legendary Pokemon bosses!

I second that motion.

M.E.R.255

Merry of all traits ;P
    Years
  • Why do we not have a Pokemon Warriors game yet? I expect the playable characters would be just as terrible as Pokken, but considering Hyrule Warriors is the only good 3D Zelda title since Twilight Princess, I would LOVE to see a Pokemon Warriors game. Think of battles with Legendary Pokemon bosses!

Sorry to quote too, but I think that's a pretty good idea! =O
    Also with Pokkén it upset me how apparently the arcade had more characters than the Wii U version. -_- And hmm... there just wasn't much going for it. =( So yeah, Pokémon Warriors all the way! =D (I loved Hyrule Warriors! ^^)

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
  • This idea popped into my head earlier today. It is a crossover between Pokemon and Power Rangers. With eighteen Pokemon types, there could be three teams of Rangers with six members on each team.

Here are the team line ups:
    Team one:
    Fire
    Water
    Electric
    Normal
    Fighting
    Flying

Team two:
    Poison
    Grass
    Ground