• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which shiny are you hunting during this event?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Snorunt, Delibird and Santa Pikachu are all available to be caught as shinies during this event. Which one do you want the most? :) Post your successes!

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • I was wanting the pikachu, forgot about the delibird being shiny but did get the shiny snorunt about an hour ago and really wasn't expecting that, but it was an awesome surprise!

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    I want all three obviously. Don't have any yet. I really want a shiny Azurill actually.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    So far I've found three shinies during this event. My 5th, 6th and 7th shiny Swablu. The latter two were both today.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Y'all I am so jelly that you guys have found rare things! I really really want Delibird & Snover. Need that pink in my lifeee.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I got Snorunt!!! :)

Literally caught it outside of my house with my Go Plus. Soooo happy!

How did everyone else finish up?

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • I only got the one snover, one delibird and one snorunt, I sadly didn't get the pikachu, I wanted to get 2 of each of the 3 to evolve them, but missed out.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    I ended up getting 10 shinies during the event. 2 Pikachu, 1 Snubbull, 1 Bulbasaur, 3 Swablu. I got my first shiny Snorunt and Delibird 13 minutes apart.

I also hatched a shiny Elekid, it was 210 7km eggs from my last hatched shiny on Nov 27th, a Pichu.

I also did my first Piloswine raid solo and it was a 100%. Also got a 100% Bulbasaur and Elekid.

nuuk

gsc spriter
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2020
    I only ended up with a shiny delibird (82% ivs), my least wanted shiny.

kinda disappointing, but at least i got something decent

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • During the event I got a Shiny female Santa hat Pikachu which is now a Shiny Raichu. I also caught a Shiny Caterpie during the event.

Yesterday I got a Shiny Pink Moltres from Field Research Rewards. :0.

Last edited:

ムンナ

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2023
    I'm still trying to hatch a wonder mantyke as I traded to get my pokedex one. In doing so I got my second shiny azurill.

I try not to hunt for shinies. I do however do community days as getting extra is a way to get other shinies that aren't community day Pokemon. I trade to people who are busy on community days usually.

Back