• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Blast Burn [COMPLETE]

Nice-kun

Pokemon Blast Burn and Titanium Author
Years
  • picture.php
    Introduction
    Spoiler:

Story
    Spoiler:

Features
    Spoiler:

Screenshots
    Spoiler:

Current Bugs:
    Spoiler:

Support Banner

Credits
    Spoiler:

Download

Note: If you ever encounter a bug which is not indicated in the list kindly tell me.
    My original account name was PkmonTitanium and I change it to Nice-kun
    (In the other website my account name was PkmonTitanium just to be clear that it was also me)

Last edited:

Nhiel23

. . .
    Years
  • Hello there! So far I've been enjoying playing this rom.
    I think I've encountered a bug when I tried to Mega Evolve Metagross his sprite doesn't change to it's mega form...

Nice-kun

Years
  • Hello there! So far I've been enjoying playing this rom.
    I think I've encountered a bug when I tried to Mega Evolve Metagross his sprite doesn't change to it's mega form...

Thank you for informing me 😅
    I'll try to check it and fix it immediately!

Years
  • Oh my goodness this is out of the blue. A fully complete rom hack right away? Lemme just download this real quick!

Years
  • All pokemon spite such as metapod on tree will result in freezing game if touch it.
    I suggest we can battle any pokemon roam around such as rattata in grass.
    1st trainner is very tough for player when we have only starter.

Nice-kun

Years
  • All pokemon spite such as metapod on tree will result in freezing game if touch it.
    I suggest we can battle any pokemon roam around such as rattata in grass.
    1st trainner is very tough for player when we have only starter.

1. Sorry but Metapod Sprites is only intended for the Graphical design, the reason why the game freeze when you try to talk to it is because those metapod and weedle sprites has no script. As far as I remember I ensured the movement permission in Advance Map that the player couldn't reach or wouldn't be able to talk to those sprites. Did you use walk through walls? Because if you talk to those sprites they would really freeze the game because they don't have script. Again those sprites are only intended for Graphical design and improvement for the rom😁

2. Well, those pokemon overworlds were also intended the way I want with metapod and weedle. I'll think about it if I'm going to add some wild battles because it really takes some time and effort plus I forgot the last Person ID that I used😅 which is really important when in comes to wild battles because of hidesprite script.

3. The first trainers were intended for faster gaining exp for the Pokemon and for challenge since trainers ahead where much stronger and has a high AI value, I really wouldn't thought that this would cause problem to some players😅 my fault. But I think I will not remove those trainers because there purpose was to add more challenge to the rom hope you understand😁

Last edited:
    Years
  • 1. Sorry but Metapod Sprites is only intended for the Graphical design, the reason why the game freeze when you try to talk to it is because those metapod and weedle sprites has no script. As far as I remember I ensured the movement permission in Advance Map that the player couldn't reach or wouldn't be able to talk to those sprites. Did you use walk through walls? Because if you talk to those sprites they would really freeze the game because they don't have script. Again those sprites are only intended for Graphical design and improvement for the rom😁

2. Well, those pokemon overworlds were also intended the way I want with metapod and weedle. I'll think about it if I'm going to add some wild battles because it really takes some time and effort plus I forgot the last Person ID that I used😅 which is really important when in comes to wild battles because of hidesprite script.

3. The first trainers were intended for faster gaining exp for the Pokemon and for challenge since trainers ahead where much stronger and has a high AI value, I really wouldn't thought that this would cause problem to some players😅 my fault. But I think I will not remove those trainers because there purpose was to add more challenge to the rom hope you understand😁

1. No i didnt use that code, they are easy to touch by mistake for players, but if you planned them for graphical things, its fine.
    2. Yes, looking forward to seeing this feature, as players want to catch a pokemon with right nature .etc
    3. Problem is the 3rd pokemon of him (i forgot its name), if that pokemon just use normal attack, starter has no chance, i beat it when it only use effect move.

Nice-kun

Years
  • 1. No i didnt use that code, they are easy to touch by mistake for players, but if you planned them for graphical things, its fine.
    2. Yes, looking forward to seeing this feature, as players want to catch a pokemon with right nature .etc
    3. Problem is the 3rd pokemon of him (i forgot its name), if that pokemon just use normal attack, starter has no chance, i beat it when it only use effect move.

uhm at which part of the map did you able to reach the Metapod Sprite?
    Thanks btw😄

EDIT: I found the Sprites that you're mentioning😅 and I fixed it!
    Link has been updated! Thank you shiyako for letting me know about this bug that I didn't notice.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2020
    I cannot evolve my Riolu and Haunter, my Riolu is level 55 already with soothe bell how can I evolve it, haunter too it is a trade evo.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2020
    And also can we have a list of what are the available pokemon on each place, routhe, everywhere, like a pokemon location list

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2020
    I also do not understand how to use the new fixed file, it doesn't appear in my Gameboy App. Any thought how to usw this version (it says ".ups" but it doesn't appear anywhere my file manager and app)

Nice-kun

Years
  • I cannot evolve my Riolu and Haunter, my Riolu is level 55 already with soothe bell how can I evolve it, haunter too it is a trade evo.

And also can we have a list of what are the available pokemon on each place, routhe, everywhere, like a pokemon location list

I also do not understand how to use the new fixed file, it doesn't appear in my Gameboy App. Any thought how to usw this version (it says ".ups" but it doesn't appear anywhere my file manager and app)

1. Riolu evolves based on friendship during the day, you need to feed him with vitamins and teach him a Return move plus always use him in Battle, Hunter evolves through Trade. You can get Gengar using Wonder Trade Method😅
    2. I can't provide that right now, sorry my fault 😅 it takes a lot of time and effort. Hope you understand😄
    3. you need to patch a fire red squirrel rom using the ups file. Sorry I can't provide direct link with the patched rom or gba because it's against the rules of this forum.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2020
    No worries, I am loving the wonder trade, I tried it like 200+ times and it gave me 3 mewtwo now, but I was stupid to trade rayquaza tho in exchange I got my first mewtwo, still finding Gengar tho, thanks for the tip man, and also the wonder trade only gives you pokemon from the first three generations so there's no gen 4 and so on

Back