• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How does Dive work?

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2017
    Does anyone know how this works exactly?

Can you surf on a dive tile?
    How does the game transfer player?
    How do you surface from diving?

Any information on it is helpful to be honest.

Years
  • You can surf on a dive tile(obviously).

It transfers you on the exact same coordinate you were on above water(If you were on 3x14, you will be on 3x14 underwater, make both maps the same size, i'm not sure if they have to be the same size though). You can pick the dive map in the Editor.

You can resurface on the same spot you can use to dive underwater.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2017
    I need to know exactly how it works really.
    I know you can surf on it... Now... I searched deepwater terrain tag.
    But it's the transfer player thing that I didn't know... My maps are 2 different sizes which... I may have to get my friend to edit the way dive works because I don't want to dive on the same coords... Because 2 different parts of the map have dive parts... She's pretty smart... Just super busy, unless you see this Nickalooose, I'd like some help lol.

So if you were in dive mode... How would one know where the surface spot is? Or is that a mapping thing?

Back