• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Alchemist

Jttyzzle

Creator of Pokémon Alchemist.
Years
  • Thanks, worked like a charm, love how you reply quickly

It's one of the things I like to browse when I'm bored in class, so I usually end up replying quickly.

Anyways, here's some new stuff.

Alchemist Version 3.1: The Fixening

-Crumblerock Event
    -North Kamla World Map
    -Re-removed Grunts blocking Craterlake
    -More steps to balance music volume
    -cant fly away during important post game areas
    -Sprites updated for the Blue Ribbon and Resurgence
    -finally rid of the ancient beta 3 mystery gift i forgot about and replaced it with something new
    -some balance changes
    -ugly new badges to replace the old kanto ones, better than nothing, right?
    -buffed money rates in various parts of the game
    -'Boss' rebattle and bugfixes
    -Other minor bugfixes and changes, including...
    >fixes to items in North Kamla that would cause issues.
    >fixed Misty sprite in PWT
    >fixed incense dealer in Lower Sandveil
    >swapped music in Waterlogged and Graphite Forests because I felt they were more appropriate swapped
    >fixed zoom lense
    >fixed one of the two grunt encounter tiles in Ember City not properly working.
    >fixed trainer card (finally)
    >FIXED TEXT BEING AT THE TOP OF THE SCREEN
    >added a .ico file in the folder if you want a shortcut file to look nice

There's also been updates to a certain postgame .ips file, which has been updated. Not sure if anyone has even touched this, or used it, but I've fixed something to make it more in line with current things in the current Alchemist, and some of the silly postgame plots.

I've recieved a couple requests for places to grind, and I would like to remind everyone that the Pokegear can be accessed with F6, and you can see trainers to rebattle.

Crumblerock/Desert event/Time stuff explained.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2017
    Every time i try to open it it says"script 'ultimatetitlescreen' line 27: nameerror occurred uninitialized constant scene_intro;;SPECIES" im kinda new to playing fan games so this may be my fault?

Jttyzzle

Years
  • Every time i try to open it it says"script 'ultimatetitlescreen' line 27: nameerror occurred uninitialized constant scene_intro;;SPECIES" im kinda new to playing fan games so this may be my fault?

Not your fault. It wouldn't be a new update without a bunch of silly glitches. Issue has been fixed with the new update.
    My apologies for overlooking this problem.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2017
    In Ember Cave after catching Heatran I try to exit but the scientist is blocking the exit. There is nowhere to move. I tried using teleport to go but it didn't work. What should I do?

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2017
    Quick question, What type of emulator should this be used on? whenever i download it i only get the .rar file

Last edited:

MachoPony

Resident Brony
    Years
  • Quick question, What type of emulator should this be used on? whenever i download it i only get the .rar file

this is not a romhack its an original fan made game. unzip the rar file with something (7zip is probably your best free one) and then extract the files. if you have RPGmaker installed you should be able to play the game. RPGmaker is needed for the majority of fan made pokemon games that aren't just romhacks

Jttyzzle

Years
  • Quick question, What type of emulator should this be used on? whenever i download it i only get the .rar file

What Pony said was partially true. All you have to do is extract the .rar file, with Winrar or 7Zip, and click the game file. If you have RPGMaker you can dig around in the files and maps and stuff, which I don't mind.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2021
    I just have started game and i notice that why every nature of pokemon alway display stat attack red and s.attack blue?this is just display error or it will affect to stat pokemon?

Jttyzzle

Years
  • I just have started game and i notice that why every nature of pokemon alway display stat attack red and s.attack blue?this is just display error or it will affect to stat pokemon?

Thats a side effect bug of a script that makes the scene look like BW2 style. It's just a display error, I'm going to try and look into fixing it for the next big bugfix.

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2018
    I'm looking to get a Gallade on my team. When is the first opportunity to get a Dawn Stone?

Jttyzzle

Years
  • I'm looking to get a Gallade on my team. When is the first opportunity to get a Dawn Stone?

It's a bit hard to keep track of every item but I'm fairly sure that there's one in the Sandveil mines, or you can get one at the Dept. Store.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2021
    there is one error making game crash when I started double battle with matt and shery in BR hideout,how to fix it?

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2017
    How do I evolve my Scyther to Scizor? I already give my Scyther a Metal Coat.

TheRose

Youtube Lets Player/Twitch Streamer
    Years
    • Age 34
    • NJ
    • Seen today
    really liking this fan game but fund an error in blue ribbon hideout at the double battle that crashes the game

WHEmImh.png

Jttyzzle

Years
  • really liking this fan game but fund an error in blue ribbon hideout at the double battle that crashes the game

WHEmImh.png

there is one error making game crash when I started double battle with matt and shery in BR hideout,how to fix it?

It seems this bug came out of only using one Pokemon in the battle, the game gets a little confused if you show up with only one. Try coming back with two to properly start the battle. I've released an update with measures to prevent players from entering with only one Pokemon.

How do I evolve my Scyther to Scizor? I already give my Scyther a Metal Coat.

Use the link stone on it, then it will evolve.

TheRose

Youtube Lets Player/Twitch Streamer
    Years
    • Age 34
    • NJ
    • Seen today
    It seems this bug came out of only using one Pokemon in the battle, the game gets a little confused if you show up with only one. Try coming back with two to properly start the battle. I've released an update with measures to prevent players from entering with only one Pokemon.

i came into this battle with a full party and the game crashes with the above error i showed you. where can i get this update? maybe it'll work

Jttyzzle

Years
  • i came into this battle with a full party and the game crashes with the above error i showed you. where can i get this update? maybe it'll work

Very interesting, it could have possibly had to deal with an out of date Elite Battle or something.
    When I battled with one Pokemon, it crashed, but two worked just fine.
    Just re-download the game from the google doc.

Back