• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Eclipse Version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Is this hack discontinued?
    It's more than 2 years old still beta 1 fast and it's seem to be dead
    Sad it was a good hack

Hey Bro this hack is still progressing didn't you saw the update that he will be adding Gen 7 that's a lot of work so please just support the hack :).

Dark

SW-8589-1512-3501
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Any provision on wen next beta is coming?
    I'm not trying to put pressure I'm just so exited about what's coming if everything is have seen it's true this hack can win hack of 2017

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2017
    Hey guys, I'm new to this whole ROM patching thing and I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. This game is a hack from Fire Red yes? So I installed a Fire Red ROM from emuparadise. Then I used NUPS to patch Eclipse onto Fire Red but it says the file does not match. Help would be greatly appreciated!!

Years
  • Hey guys, I'm new to this whole ROM patching thing and I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. This game is a hack from Fire Red yes? So I installed a Fire Red ROM from emuparadise. Then I used NUPS to patch Eclipse onto Fire Red but it says the file does not match. Help would be greatly appreciated!!

Make sure you select the Ignore option before you patch the base ROM.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    I tried that, figured it's not that easy. I just get a white screen when I run the "patched" Fire Red.

It should work if you tick 'ignore'. Maybe try a different Fire Red ROM, and make sure it' s version 1.0 and not 1.1. The 'Squirrels' version of the ROM should work.

Dark

SW-8589-1512-3501
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Yes thats the one for this hack and the one use the most

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back