• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Music Live Albums

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!
Years
Nirvana's MTV Unplugged in New York, fantastic album and sadly their last album before Cobain's death
It gives a new take on some of their songs as well as some great covers, like The Man Who Sold the World or Lake of Fire

Last edited:

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Both of my favorite live albums are by Billy Joel. "The Last Play At Shea" and "A Matter Of Trust - The Bridge To Russia".

Cordeline

7th Horizon: Märchen
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Nov 12, 2021
KISS' Alive IV with the Melbourne Symphony Orchestra is one of my favorites because they play live with a real orchestra. I also like Metallica's S&M for the same reason except they played live with the San Francisco Symphony. None of them are really favorite bands of them but I just love music like that. My wish is Nightwish to play live with a real orchestra someday. I'd do sooooo much to see that live (and to get an album later!)

Years
  • Seen Apr 25, 2021
David Bowie's Live in Santa Monica 72 is a great example of how a live show can transform songs and give even more energy then their original counterparts. I LOVE me some Ziggy Stardust and Hunky Dory, but I gotta be honest, a lot of the versions here are even better than on those albums! The usual KISS Alive also comes to mind, and their predecessor Slade's Slade Alive. Slade in general is a very underrated group, and if anything demonstrates that in my personal opinion, Slade Alive, Slade Alive II and Slade on Stage are the best way to show that. This is the perfect example of that!

Last edited:
Back