• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Fused Dimensions

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Nov 17, 2022
I think that the shiny odds of this hack are much higher than 1/400. Closer to 1/10. Is this a bug or are the shiny odds just so much higher than advertised?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 20, 2021
Um, There is a problem, i cant evolve my Grablade to Goleslash with link cable say on doc evolution
i trade with my friend then we trade over and over again then we stop the trade we are sad we can evolve our Grablade

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Jan 11, 2022
Just wondering if the raltmander line is supposed to be psychic and not fairy cause it seems like you were going for a steel dragon and fairy thing with the starters as well as the mega having pixilate. Great rom though

Britch2tiger

Britch2tiger
Years
First post in 2021 here (good lord) - is there an EV system for Fused Dimensions?

Just noticed this ROM hack and I've been itching to learn this from anyone, as any documentation I've read about this game doesn't have answers.

Any ideas?

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Jan 4, 2022
Did anyone find and capture missingdos because I haven't and now i have a stack of masterballs.

Even though its the same % of molzelf and i have many of them(for looks sake) :D

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2022
Ok i doubt i get a response from you since its been so long since thing thing but what is with the zapdose being a crocodon. Also you can't encounter alot of the pokemon for the dex. I love the game man what is the deal.

JackPonting

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Jan 20, 2022
Very well written post on a Pokémon Fused Dimensions which is a hack of Pokémon Fire Red Created by you and make a full hackrom with new story and region in the future, but for now, just showing all the kanto fusions.
Jack,

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Dec 8, 2022
Can you help me how to evolved boldchoke into gigachamp is been a week im play this game and my boldchoke is lv60 now but im still cant find out how to evolved is

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
Can you help me how to evolved boldchoke into gigachamp is been a week im play this game and my boldchoke is lv60 now but im still cant find out how to evolved is

You need to use a Link Cable on it. There's a document on all the fusions and evolution methods on the first page.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 2, 2022
One question? Where are all the legendary spawns? I have found the lake trio fusions, galarian bird fusions, mewmaka, mewtto, and the cobalion fusion. I need to know the other legendary locations

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Oct 18, 2022
Hi there! I saw Haydunn playing this on his Twitch stream and immediately downloaded it / have been playing it!

This is phenomenal, creative spriting work for sure - they're a glorious hodgepodge of grotesque and bizarrely cute - and also a heck of a proof of concept of what it could grow into! My team has been working on the concept of a Pokemon world torn asunder and reconfigured by something called "Mist" - a byproduct of the enemy team's experimentation. This Mist takes cities from previous games and restitches them into a new, enormous world map, and the idea that this "Mist" would also do the same to Pokemon... definitely had a lightbulb moment on seeing some of your designs for sure!

One place where we've struggled over the last decade is artwork - we are better plotcrafters, scripters, and mappers than we are artists, and if you are interested we'd love to talk to you about the potential to work together to build a world that brings your fabulous designs to life!

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Feb 13, 2022
Can someone help me? I don't know where to find dawn stone, or the game doesn't have that ?

Back