• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings everyone

Years
Good morning/afternoon/evening everyone. It's nice to meet you all. I hope I get a chance to make new friends here.

I've been a fan of Pokémon since I was 10 years old. I haven't played any games or watch the anime because of school but now I have the chance to catch up. I graduated from college back in June.

Lots of friends and cousins/nephews lost interest in Pokémon so I've been pretty much lonely lol.

My favorite game(s) are: Pokémon Yellow and Pokémon Ruby. I'm planning on restarting but not really sure when.

Anyway, I hope you guys have a great day. If you'd like to chat with me, you're more than welcome to send me a PM. I'll reply to you as soon as possible.

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
Years
Hi Keisui! I hope you are having a great time! You'll find a lot to discuss here, for sure.There are many people here who have tons of interest in pokemon. By the way, what's your favourite pokemon?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hi there xZephyrSnow! Fret not as you've found a wonderful community of Pokemon lovers who would be very grateful to get to know you, so welcome! I definitely recommend checking out our discord channel! :)

Years
Aw, there are still so, so many fans around even if your relatives aren't into it anymore. I've been a big fan since I was 9-10 or so and am 28 now with no signs of stopping, haha. You'll see many other fans here too. :3 Welcome and enjoy PC, ZephyrSnow!

Back