• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh!

Acerola

Tʀɪᴀʟ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ | Eʟɪᴛᴇ Fᴏᴜʀ
Years
Hello! Nice to meet you guys. I'm Acerola.
I joined the forums in hopes that I could learn more about the game while also making new friends. I'm usually very hesitant when it comes to joining new communities but I figured I'd give PokeCommunity a try!
Just a little bit about me~ Though I may not know the ins and outs of competitive Pokemon, I am very familiar with Overwatch and League of Legends. I'm also currently working on putting out quality content and streaming! I'm also an artist.
See you guys around-

Erisaur

Shiny Breeder ★
Years
Nice to meet you :) I just joined the community too. If you are interested in having a friendly pokèmon battle sometime let me know. I may also be able to help a little in competitive pokèmon.

Years
Love the username omg. Welcome Acerola! Acelora best girl :> Enjoy your time, feel free to let us know if you need help. o/

Reactions: She

Acerola

Years
Nice to meet you :) I just joined the community too. If you are interested in having a friendly pokèmon battle sometime let me know. I may also be able to help a little in competitive pokèmon.

Oii, hello! And a warm welcome to you as well~ I'd love for us to play some time!

Welcome, I am new too, but this is a very welcoming and cool place.
Have fun! :)

Hello, welcome to you too!

Love the username omg. Welcome Acerola! Acelora best girl :> Enjoy your time, feel free to let us know if you need help. o/

Aahh! Hello, best girl indeed- Thank you for the warm welcome!

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
Hi. I hope you choose a slightly lighter purple font though, as it's a bit hard to read on the dark forum background for me.

Acerola

Years
Hi. I hope you choose a slightly lighter purple font though, as it's a bit hard to read on the dark forum background for me.

Heyo-
Well, personally I didn't have any troubles but I suppose if a lot of people complain about it, I'd have no choice but to change.

She

is home
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Sep 12, 2018
helooooooo Acerola and welcome <3
I used to play game that similar to LoL like Dota II. Haven't played for a long time. Anyway enjoy your time and stick with us always.

See ya around!

Back