• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] A Handful of Absol Art

AbsolQueen

Dragon Lover
Years
  • So I guess this is like my introduction to the forum but with art. I'm an artist that is always developing quickly and is always gaining new skills. I made these while kind of experimenting with different art styles, so I know not all of them are exactly perfect. Doing a bunch of art like this definitely helps develop my skills. I make almost all of my art in Adobe Illustrator Draw and Procreate on my iPad.

This one is one of my favorites, I made the outlines a little bit of a blue gradient. I actually have it as my lock screen wallpaper on my iPad.

Spoiler:

I did this one a while ago. I love space by the way.

Spoiler:

Who knows what I was going for here but it looks kinda edgy.

Spoiler:

I seem to have trouble shading when it comes to digital art. Definitely the most detailed one, though. I thought this is what Absol's paws would look like, if it even has any ~_~

Spoiler:

I plan on doing a bunch more Pokémon in the future, and maybe take requests if anyone really wants it.

Years
  • "I seem to have trouble shading when it comes to digital art"

Do you tend to start straight with coloring an image, or do you ever do black and white values first? It can help to shade a create more depth in an image if you just focus on a range of black and white and greyscale before trying to move into color.

AbsolQueen

Dragon Lover
    Years
  • "I seem to have trouble shading when it comes to digital art"

Do you tend to start straight with coloring an image, or do you ever do black and white values first? It can help to shade a create more depth in an image if you just focus on a range of black and white and greyscale before trying to move into color.

I usually just outline and color, and I've never thought of doing black and white first. It sounds really useful. Thanks, Ill try it!

AbsolQueen

Dragon Lover
    Years
  • My girlfriend loves your work lol could you make some mega absols? thats her favorite ;3;

I'm so glad that she loves my work! I definitely meant to reply sooner but I haven't been on the forum lately. I have two more mega Absol pictures so far but there will definitely be more.

This first one is more of a simple one, kind of inspired by cubism.
    Spoiler:

This one is probably my favorite out of all of my Absol art.
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2018
    I'm so glad that she loves my work! I definitely meant to reply sooner but I haven't been on the forum lately. I have two more mega Absol pictures so far but there will definitely be more.

This first one is more of a simple one, kind of inspired by cubism.
    Spoiler:

This one is probably my favorite out of all of my Absol art.
    Spoiler:

Ill have to show her these :)

Back