• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon XY - Randomized

ジュナイパー

シャドーアローズ? ??トライク!
Years
  • Pokemon XY - Randomized
    Hello everybody, I'm Catman and this is a game I've been wanting to create for a while now. It's called Pokemon XY - Randomized (Just as the thread title states)!

Synopsis
    Pokemon XY - Randomized is (as the name implies) a fourth-generation styled XY game, with extra twists such as:

• Randomized Pokemon - All wild and trainer's Pokemon are RANDOMIZED! You could find an Empoleon in the tall grass, or a trainer could have a level five Zapodos! (Starters are also RANDOMIZED)
    • Randomized Movesets - Every Pokemon's moveset is RANDOMIZED! A Turtwig could learn Overheat at level nine!
    • Randomized TMs - All TMs are RANDOMIZED! A Gym Leader could give you a TM for Luster Purge or a TM for Splash!
    • Harder Trainers - Trainers are HARDER! And just like in Black 2 and White 2 Challenge Mode, Gym Leaders will have extra Pokemon with higher levels than usual, And their Pokemon will be RANDOMIZED (P.S. Gym Leaders will keep their respective types, they will just have different Pokemon)!
    • A New(ish) Plot!
    Plot
    13 years ago, a group started conducted dangerous and cruel experiments with Pokemon and nuclear energy. One day the testing facility exploded, sending radiation all throughout Kalos; changing the biological structure of the Pokemon living there. Strangely, the radiation only had effect on Pokemon, so humans were left unharmed. Now, you will embark on a journey into the world of Pokemon in this altered Kalos region!

So here's my idea. I hope you guys (and gals) like it, and let me know in the comments if you like it! If so, I'll start on it as soon as possible!

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2015
    I guess the story suits, but not sure how I feel about all areas randomised

Back