• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I posted a Rom Hack Thread but it said the mods have to approve it how long does that take?

XxAsterxX

Moon Black 2 Developer
Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2023
    I posted a Rom hack it said the mods have to approve it, i listed everything for the hack such as features and forgot to make a backup before i sent it
    so i'm wondering how long does it take for a moderators to approve your hack?

Years
  • Give it at least 24 hours before it's approved, and if more than a day has passed, message the moderator(s) and follow up. :)

XxAsterxX

Moon Black 2 Developer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2023
    Well I'm not saying that it does take that long, but that's the absolute minimum you should give before it appears.

Well, I waited that long and messaged the mods but they don't reply

Years
  • Well, I waited that long and messaged the mods but they don't reply
    Looks like you sent a visitor message to the moderator, and that might be why. Send a private message instead and see if you get a faster response. If that doesn't work, then please send a message to the higher staff.

XxAsterxX

Moon Black 2 Developer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2023
    Looks like you sent a visitor message to the moderator, and that might be why. Send a private message instead and see if you get a faster response. If that doesn't work, then please send a message to the higher staff.

I did that first but they didn't reply so I sent a visitor message after that

XxAsterxX

Moon Black 2 Developer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2023
    How long has it been? They're not constantly online, do you may have just missed them. They will return your message though, it may just take a bit of time.

They said they approved it but I'm guessing it doesn't get posted right away in Rom Hacks Studio cause I checked

Nvm someone helped me find it

Last edited:
    Back