• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New - Pokemon Essentials

battler3797

Sturdy Ghost
Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2023
    Hey guys I am working on a game in pokemon essentials but am VERY new to it, I am looking at resources and currently going through Thundaga's guide on youtube, but if you have any other resources or such that you think would help please send it my way! Thanks!

Years
  • Glad to see you've been making use of the fangame forum. Welcome! I've edited your title a bit to be more like an introduction than just asking for help, since this is an introductions section, after all. Have a good time posting and hope you'll stick around. o/

battler3797

Sturdy Ghost
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2023
    Glad to see you've been making use of the fangame forum. Welcome! I've edited your title a bit to be more like an introduction than just asking for help, since this is an introductions section, after all. Have a good time posting and hope you'll stick around. o/

Thank you yes, I appreciate it! To be honest the intro portion was trying to get to the initial 5 post count so I could upload the resource I made to help others as well and so now I'm trying to keep an eye on stuff to see if my resource would be of value to them as well as see what everyone else is doing in their games for ideas so not just asking for help like you said!

Back