• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

:p

bloompies

crass
Years
  • hi!
    i've never joined any type of forum website, don't have any social media, and have very few friends...
    basically, i'm an awkward fuck.
    i'd like to change that and be more sociable, hence this account (also i really like pokemon).
    i like reading, listening to music, anime (i'm a total weeb), and have WAY to much free time on my hands
    thats it

Years
  • Hey there Bloompies, welcome to the PokeCommunity! PC is one of the friendliest communities out there, we're glad you've joined! A lot of us are pretty friendly and easy to talk to, a good spot to meet and chat with a lot if us would be over on our Discord server! We also do have multiple sections on our forums that cover your interests, so feel free to check those out! (Would be great to meet some people with common interests! :>) I hope you enjoy your time here! :D

Last edited:
    Years
  • Welcome to PC Blompies! Mostly everyone here are friendly so don't worry about that! :)

Don't be shy to talk with everyone here and most of all have fun!

Years
  • hey man that's ok! I am kinda awkward irl too and it took me months to settle into PC and become less shy to post, lol. No one will judge. <3 Welcome to the forum! Feel free to give me a poke if you want to chat and enjoy your stay on PC.

Back