• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Let's Play] Portal Stories: Mel with Necrum (Some Cursing)

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
  • I love Portal and Portal 2. But a problem I have is that replaying it simply isn't going to be as fun as playing it the first time, simply because of the nature of puzzle games. This meant that Let's Playing either game was sort of out of the question. Then I discovered Portal Stories: Mel! A whole slew of new tests just waiting for me complete with its own plot. So here I am, looking for cake in all the wrong places.

[hd]bCbpVMEhl8Q[/hd]

[hd]hdVJE9brvIE[/hd]

[hd]MdschS_O5l0[/hd]

[hd]4y5Ye5myzlg[/hd]

[hd]Jc_2-xsbwAg[/hd]

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2017
    I bought the games about a week ago and when i was in the oldest parts of aperture, after Wheatley took over, i saw some posters of what looked like a man holding a portal gun, but this one was connected to that huge backpack i mentioned.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • [hd]lw1Z2sNZK7U[/hd]
    Another episode of Portal coming your way! This time we finally get a chance to explore Aperture Laboratories in its modern incarnation.

Back