• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA Writer, oddity, overlord

Her

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    you are suddenly thrust into a smash-style final destination battle with no items and a melee moveset

your opponent is the irl person you hold the most anger towards

do you win

Years
  • Why do you constantly change your avatar? You've changed it like three times since I got here.

Because I lack commitment and my patience for aesthetics is shorter than my fuse.

Nah, mate, I just get really sick of people's faces.

If you could turn into any Pokemon which one would you choose?

Good question! And though the answer is constantly evolving (hah), I'll go with... Ambipom? Or Raichu. 'Cause either way I get to swing from stuff and kids will love me. But if children are a guiding factor, Ambipom is a better choice because I won't accidentally electrocute them all to death.

you are suddenly thrust into a smash-style final destination battle with no items and a melee moveset

your opponent is the irl person you hold the most anger towards

do you win

That's pretty tough, 'cause I'm just pissed off at faceless hordes, like the callous leaders who subjugate and the unoriginal skugs who produce anime and manga that is completely identical to phlegm, and they get me riled far more than any prick who drove me out of my brain on one itty bitty little occasion. Well, besides one but I can't exactly take a baseball bat to them because that'd be awful.

I'll just make it easy and take on the world. Dynasty Warriors it up and whatnot. I probably don't win, but losing would still be fun.

simone1234

Don't underestimate the enemy/opponent.
    Years
  • Hi, a few questions if i may.

How are you ?

If you could choose a pokemon as your pet which would it be ?

How many toilets do you have ?

Do you like Lizards or other reptiles ?

If spiderman had to save 2000 people and to do that he had to become evil by doing bad things to 104 people, which choice would you choose for him ?

A wild cat has gone to your house and saved your life by eating a mouse, would you let the cat remain forever with you or would you put him next to the first dog you see outside ?

Ever heard or saw the name eckley before ?

Have you seen the new movie of Venom ?

If yes, from 1 to 10 your score ?

Ever played beyblade ?

Do you like horror/thriller movies ?

Do you stand for fairness or unfairness ?

If you had the power to change eveything and you lost all the power but had only a limit to your power to change only 2 things, would you prefer the world had only Water or food ?

The himalaya or what the name was of those who thought the world was ending, if they wanted to put humans to the test and random called a date the last time, but then later you found out that they meant something worse could happen like not the end of the world but the end of 2 worlds and it would be in 2021, who would you save between the people below

A) Jack sparrow.

B) mom

C) Pa

D) A pet

E) Your love/crush ?

Years
  • Now we're cooking! I've numbered your stuff so it's easier for me to keep track of.

Hi, a few questions if i may.

1. How are you ?
    2. If you could choose a pokemon as your pet which would it be ?
    3. How many toilets do you have ?
    4. Do you like Lizards or other reptiles ?
    5. If spiderman had to save 2000 people and to do that he had to become evil by doing bad things to 104 people, which choice would you choose for him ?
    6. A wild cat has gone to your house and saved your life by eating a mouse, would you let the cat remain forever with you or would you put him next to the first dog you see outside ?
    7. Ever heard or saw the name eckley before ?
    8. Have you seen the new movie of Venom ?
    9. If yes, from 1 to 10 your score ?
    10. Ever played beyblade ?
    11. Do you like horror/thriller movies ?
    12. Do you stand for fairness or unfairness ?
    13. If you had the power to change eveything and you lost all the power but had only a limit to your power to change only 2 things, would you prefer the world had only Water or food ?
    14. The himalaya or what the name was of those who thought the world was ending, if they wanted to put humans to the test and random called a date the last time, but then later you found out that they meant something worse could happen like not the end of the world but the end of 2 worlds and it would be in 2021, who would you save between the people below
    15. A) Jack sparrow.
    16. B) mom
    17. C) Pa
    18. D) A pet
    19. E) Your love/crush ?

I'm pretty good, thanks! Alternating between anger, emptiness and joy at the moment, so all is normal.

I'd have a pet Carnivine, because it could construct me a hammock out of vines and it could eat all the spiders which threaten to send me plummeting into insanity. I love Spider-man but uruuuurghrhghuh, not spiders.

Gasp. That is a very personal question, but considering that every decent sized shrub constitutes as a good place for a pee... a million. I have a million toilets.

Heck yeah! Reptiles are brilliant. Especially those Australian frill-neck lizards which are genuinely terrifying.

For Spider-man's evil deed, I'd choose for him to use his web to suspend the cats of 104 people from the ceiling.

So a cat saves me from a rabid mouse... I guess I'd cuddle him a bit and feed him the remnants of the disgusting dog biscuits that I accidentally ate, and I'd train him to kill spiders. As long as we had this mutual understanding that I sort of loathed him, and that if he wasn't nice to me, I'd suspend him from the ceiling. I haven't got web fluid but some superglue would probably get the job done.

Eckley? It is pretty familiar, but I may be getting it a bit confused with Ashley Eckstein - the girl who plays Ahsoka Tano from Star Wars: The Clone Wars. I'll go with nah.

Haven't seen Venom, but I'd like to! I've always loved his design.

Ditto Beyblade. I saw it in some magazines a long, long time ago, but alas, it was never in the shops.

Horror/thriller films is a tough question, because I've always had a very violent imagination, and watching gory things tends to kickstart it back up. The thoughts aren't purposeful or anything, but I just get these horrible visions of people I know. So yeah, I'm not too much of a fan. Have yet to see many thrillers either, but in theory, I think I'd like them! Anything with a bit of suspense is welcome in my life.

I stand for fairness, 100 percent. I may be somewhat evil, but fairness is where it's at.

I'd prefer the world had water rather than food, because water has more scope for procuring what is missing. Then again, you can get a bit of water from certain foods... not enough to survive long, though. Another tough question, but I'll still go with water.

Eek! I mean, I couldn't not save my mom, but Jack Sparrow...! My pets...! My loves...! My pa...! Well, I suppose I'd opt for Jack Sparrow because we'd make a brilliant combination, and I doubt that he'd force me to do chores, nor would I get in trouble if I botched up because he'd be too inebriated and eccentric to notice.

Back