• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[LGPE] Pokédex Completion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2019
    So I'm looking to get my Pokémon Lets Go Pikachu dex complete and I'm in need of some version exclusives as well as some trade evolutions if anyone is interested?

I am however one of those people who likes to have every available stage/version of a Pokémon in their box, so in some instances I require more than one of each Pokémon.

I have compiled a list below of what I need:

x2 Vulpix/Ninetails
    x2 Alolan Vulpix/Ninetails
    x2 Alolan Meowth/Persian
    x1 Ekans
    x2 Bellsprout/Weepinbell
    x1 Koffing/Weezing
    x1 Pinsir
    x2 Omanyte/Omanstar

I also need to trade the following Pokémon and trade back for the Evolution:
    Kadabra
    Machoke
    Graveler and Alolan Graveler
    Haunter

Any help in obtaining these I'd be grateful for, please let me know what you'd require in return

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2019
    Hi

I can give you

2 vulpix
    2 alolan vulpix
    2 alolan meowth
    Ekans
    2 bellsprout
    Koffing
    Pinsir
    1 omantye

I also want to evolve kadabra,machoke, haunter and graveller.

I need

Sandslash
    Grimer
    Scyther

I am new to this so not sure how to trade unless you use the codes like 3 Pikachu or something. Let me know if you want to trade.

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2019
    I can help either of you as well - I just need an alolan vupix. If you are still online let me know and we can connect.

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2019
    Hi, time difference may be a problem. I am in Au and the time now is 1:25pm. I will not be able to go back online until say 5:30 - 6pm AEST. If we can work something out, let me know.

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2019
    I'm sorry, did I do something wrong? I've never done this before so if i have done something I shouldn't I apologise.

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • I'm sorry, did I do something wrong? I've never done this before so if i have done something I shouldn't I apologise.

No it's alright. You're free to trade with someone through DMs if you see them make an offer you're interested in (in the case that the OP doesn't accept/reply to said offer), but it's generally frowned upon to carry out the trade in the thread that the OP made; it's their thread after all, and all trades on the trade should only be directed towards them.

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2019
    I need to trade to evolve my machoke, Kadabra, and haunter, I'd like to have them traded back. I also need a hitmonchan, Id be happy to trade it back I just need it to complete the dex. I have let's go Eevee so if be happy to give you all these but omanyte.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2019
    Hello :)
    I have Vulpix and Ninetails
    Ekans
    1 Bellsprout
    Koffing
    1 Pinsir
    1 Omanyte
    If you're still interested in

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2019
    Hi, i have what you need if still interested.
    I need 2 grimer, 2 alolan grimer, 2 alolan sandshrew.
    Add me if interested SW-6567-4382-5117

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back