• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Reccomendations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
On this thread, you can choose some stories to reccomend for everyone to read. I will update once a week and you are welcome to post some too! This is not official but maybe helpful. You may not recomend your story. If you canot find the story VM me or the reommender or the author.
I will start

The Kanto Conspiracy : From the case files of Lisa Northwood
ROOTS Proffeserfic
Survival Project
Chronicles of the Koopa Empire
N's Journey
and A fan fiction :Connections

I hope you enjoy reading them.

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2018
My Trip to the End of Time, by Pearl Gideon
The Thinking Man's Guide to Destroying the World
Champion's game

Those are the one's I have read and are actually very good.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Most of these fics (and I haven't checked all of them yet) are eligible to be nominated for Fanfiction of the Month. They updated during the time to allow them to be nominated for the current period. Fanfiction of the Month pretty much is a recommendation thread, particularly the nomination portion. When you nominate a fic for FFotM, people will read it so they can properly vote for it.

So closing this as we pretty much already have this here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back