• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Testing default font thingy...

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    the nf thingies are invading the posts D:
    LAIK SRS WAT TEH FRENZY IZ ^ W/ THAT?
    gwahplz.png

but seriously, >n>

i guess they aren't much a big huge deal, but they're annoying D;

>n>

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    [nf]Yeah I've just noticed that happening now and thought I'd come here.

*waits patiently* XD[/nf]

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    [nf]though
    Im kinda curious about what "NF" is supposed to stand for anyways... maybe No formatting/Font? >.>
    just a guess[/nf]

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    The NF thing seems to happen pretty randomly.. it's a bit annoying, but also could be worse. xD So I'm just trying to ignore it's existence for now.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Well, even though they might be slightly annoying, the [nf][/nf] tags really shouldn't be very bothering, seeing as it doesn't do anything to the posts.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • Cool feature, it even overrides the user default font style. ^^
    Being able to input our own hexadecimal color code would be nice though.

Ultraviolence

alt account for Eros
    Years
    • Age 28
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 3, 2019
    This is a nice feature. As I use my Wii internet half the time, It means I will not get annoyed by the Wii's dodgy formatting n-n

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Wow, when wolFLARE told me about this new feature I thought he was discussing something else, but like Cherri it actually took me a few days to realize this was here. At the moment I'm just testing it out to see how it works, but I don't know if I'll be one who uses it much.

A nice feature nonetheless though as it definitely makes it easier for many members who like to have different font style, size, and color.

Back