• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your favourite Legend of Zelda Game

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
  • Zelda character tossed into a ravine? Hah... I can think of a few but King Zora comes to mind in OoT. Fat slob who does crap. Granted he does give you a 300 rupee tunic for free, he still does jack. After that it'd be the Mask salesmen who has a role to play in MM. Without him around, maybe MM doesn't happen.

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Zelda character tossed into a ravine? Hah... I can think of a few but King Zora comes to mind in OoT. Fat slob who does crap. Granted he does give you a 300 rupee tunic for free, he still does jack. After that it'd be the Mask salesmen who has a role to play in MM. Without him around, maybe MM doesn't happen.

MM controlled Skull Kid would still destroy Termina. Unless you mean that you would toss the Salesman before Skull Kid stole the mask.

I would toss the NPCs in charge of the most annoying mini games in every game. That's it though.

Years
  • Zelda character tossed into a ravine? Hah... I can think of a few but King Zora comes to mind in OoT. Fat slob who does crap. Granted he does give you a 300 rupee tunic for free, he still does jack. After that it'd be the Mask salesmen who has a role to play in MM. Without him around, maybe MM doesn't happen.

Okay, well that cracked me up.

But no, seriously - Mipha is a slice of regurgitated hell. King Zora knocks spots off her. I enjoy the thought of feeding her to a Like-Like immensely.
    Spoiler:

And I know that Gibdos do not strictly count as characters, but I hate them so much I sometimes wake up in the middle of the night strangling my pillow. They're horrible. Total ravine fodder. Otherwise... I suppose I don't really harbour any of the others any bad sentiments. They're all excellent. It's the franchise's major credit.

Fire Emblem, on the other hand... good lord. Chrom would be one of the first to go, then the rest of his rotten menagerie.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Ocarina of Time would probably rank as my all time fave mainly for both nostalgic value and how epic it felt years ago, and I feel like its still one of the epic LoZ games in the library. It kinda helps too that OoT is still relevant today thanks to the speedrunning scene. Gotta practice for that World Record any% run.

Years
  • As fun as BotW was, I gotta say my favourite Zelda game is still Wind Waker. The soundtrack when traveling on boat is memorable, exploring dungeons and caves is fun, and the whole cartoonish graphics vibe really made the experience of playing it more enjoyable. ❤️

Back