• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokemon Espinela

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 6, 2017
title_by_deathkof-d46aqsc.png

Pokemon spinning is a new project, with fresh ideas and with a desire to be a good game, I hope you like it

General data:
-Engine: Pokemon Essentials
-Region separated on 2 islands
-New Protagonist, Rivals, Graphic, scripts, maps, etc ...
-Language Spanglish (?)

History
You are a boy of 19 years, you come from the region of johto and just arrived in the region Drun, which is composed of 2 sister islands.
You moved because of the work of your father who is a pokemon researcher who hired to study some ancient ruins recently discovered.

One day your father finds an ancient map of the region that has a kind of X on the island on one side, but aside some strange hieroglyphics that no one can decipher.
Decide to steal the map to your father and go to investigate those mysterious ruins, from that day your adventure begins.

History is something simple, and is still developing
Will not be very complex, I prefer to focus on making it more fun to the classic pokemon style

Sorry for the bad translation, but I'm Mexican and I do not speak English very well.
I send them a greeting, peace and love

Scans
2zxxlqr.png

11j3ntx.png

2n1ucfn.png

wag208.png

308fj1u.png

Spoiler: Credits

Sorry for the bad translation, but I'm Mexican and I do not speak English very well.
I send them a greeting, peace and love​

Years
  • Seen Dec 15, 2023
This game looks really nice and clean, and I really love the tiles and features like the menu you added in. Keep up the good work!

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen yesterday

Yo, Just letting you know that you should use
HTML:
[spoilertitle=value][/spoilertitle]
to have the spoiler box have a title.
Zein
Trevor
Zaux
Dante
Ricci
Kyledove
tsuka
Lalo010
Cope
Xyros
Zeo
seiyouh
Steven
Pokemon-Diamond
Luka S.J.

Other than that, good luck with your game!

Last edited:

immacksg

follow @immacksg on twitter for some rad cartoon a
Years
I really like what I see so far! I can't wait to see more in the future!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 6, 2017
Well, after a while not updating I bring some news

Finally change the sprite of the teacher and the hero, for a new very good in my opinion

Also bring scans of the initial event in which your beldum who is the initial pokemon escapes you haha xD (then bring video)

Same also I bring some scans of as it is Beach nordica and some new ones about the city Grape, also on a small plantation of berrys

I hope you like them and I invite you to comment

SCANS
http://imgur.com/a/pFIHV

Mmm even some scans have spelling errors, and since the credits have been updated

Back