• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film What is your favorite Action/Adventure Movie?

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    The lines between Action and say, Sci-fi are often blurred (I'm looking at you, Star Trek reboots and Star Wars!), but if I'm talking something that cannot be categorised as anything other than an action movie then is there really anything better than Die Hard?

TOM The Amazing Tyranitar

"I am the mighty Tyranitar"
    Years
  • The lines between Action and say, Sci-fi are often blurred (I'm looking at you, Star Trek reboots and Star Wars!), but if I'm talking something that cannot be categorised as anything other than an action movie then is there really anything better than Die Hard?
    Yes, Die Hard is a great action movie. I can't remember the last time I seen it.

Years
  • It's a hard question. I would say Pacific Rim, but that's sort of on the fringe of being action/adventure.

If not that movie then I'd have trouble picking among Mad Max: Fury Road, Terminator 2, and Die Hard.

Back