• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [OLD] X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2013
    Hey, I'm Steven and my friend code is 2406-5113-4228.
    I've got a Psychic-type safari with Abras, and I'd like to know what else is there.

Help a brother out?

Kai Hirogame

The Mechanic
    Years
  • Hey, I'm Steven and my friend code is 2406-5113-4228.
    I've got a Psychic-type safari with Abras, and I'd like to know what else is there.

Help a brother out?

Abra you say... Hm... I always wanted an Abra in a controlled environment so I could capture it... My Friend Code is 2079-6730-3978 and of course I have added you.

My Friend Safari is Fighting by the way. Mankey and Riolu, that I'm certain, the third one might be Throh or Sawk don't know for sure.

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2013
    Hey my friend code is 3668-8828-2559

Please add me, I'll add all of you back as well regardless. I believe I have electric pokemon, not too sure though.

Hey my friend code is 3668-8828-2559

Please add me, I'll add all of you back as well regardless. I believe I have electric pokemon, not too sure though.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2014
    Hi everyone my FC is 3926-5636-6338
    If you add me pm me and i'll add you back
    I'm looking for frogadier if anyone has it in their safari please add me
    Thanks

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2013
    Hey people, not sure what my friend safari is yet. But will still add, send me a pm or something. :o
    1091-9029-4365
    Got X.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2014
    I'm new to 3ds and was hoping someone could add me.. 3582-9837-0347, and message me back with your code and I'll add you. Wanting to try the friend safari :)

Years
  • Well hello there people. Looking for more safaris to add. lol my fc is 2595-0937-8717. if you add me don't forget to send me a pm with your fc so i can add you back :P. my safari is Grass with Sunkern.. Ivysaur.. Gogoat

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2013
    My FC is 3325-2617-5733. Feel free to add me, just send me a message letting me know!
    I'm not sure what type my safari is so if you play it please let me know!

i added you please add me back! my fc is 3050-7821-8341

Hey, I'm Steven and my friend code is 2406-5113-4228.

Help a brother out?

hey i added you could you please add me back my FC is 3050-7821-8341

Last edited:

Calgar

Fire type lover
    Years
  • Looking for Ditto safari if anyone has one it would be appreciated.

FC 5172-1209-4523 PM if you add me

Last edited:

AKPorcupine

Yes, Follow the Light...
    Years
  • Just not enough Dittos to go around. =/

I, as many others, would appreciate a Friend with Dittos in their Safari.

O hear ye, Great Ditto Friend Safarians, spread your kindness and mercy upon my humble, unworthy self. Thou art so wondrous in your ways, O Almighty Ones.

So I pray thee, Lords of Dittos , add my Friend Code : 3754-7673-2725

Praise be to the DittoLords.

Years
  • Hey!

I think I have an ice friend safari. I'm going to start adding friend codes from the most recent posts and work my way back to the beginning of the thread so please add me back. (Obviously I will add you if you post after me too)

Thanks guys,

Chase

Friend Code--------------------5172-1077-6089-----------------------Friend Code

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2013
    Hey guys! My FC is 3797 7043 8080

I'm looking to evolve my Scyther into Scizor through trade, it would be great if anyone could take a minute to help. If you're looking for a particular Pokemon just let me know, or else I'll just trade you some random Poke'mon.

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2013
    Could some people add my friend code please? I need more friend safaris. Let me know when u have added me so I can add u. Cheers

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2016
    hey everyone! :)

If you guys wanna battle, friend safari or to trade with me.. Add me :D And PM me your friend code.

Myfc: 0387-8995-5608
    Game Name: Thizzz

Add me to get some battles going. thx.

Also, if we become mates, i've been looking into making some youtube streams. Maybe someone out there wants to battle me for that?

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    looking for any safari my fc is 3840-6477-4776 please pm me to add you if you like

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2016
    I have removed from my friends list all those who have not responded to my add requests. Please, if you are going to ask people to add you, when they do, if you decide not to add them, it would be good to let them know so as to not leave them just hanging.

Anyway, bumping my FC. I still have lots of space left in my friends list and I add everyone. Anyone have a Wartortle in their safari?

sky_queen3

Mimikyu is cute :3
    Years
  • Hi, I'm looking for Dittos as I'm shiny hunting and I keep screwing up chaining (in the 20's, stupid Ammongus'), do I just ask the people with a Ditto in their safari if they're willing to add me and if they do add back or am I forgetting a (forum required) step?

As for my Safari, I have a Normal type safari with Lillipup, Minccino and Eevee inside.

Angela 1504-5929-6642

PS: I have a few normal Dittos from said failed chaining attempts if you want. :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back