• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Easy Bake [OU]

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
Years
  • Introduction

I was owning with this team (not really) because I love it so much. I think I did a decent job covering weaks, but I'm not completely sure. I like to blame losses on my playing skill as opposed to my team building skill, but I'll let others decide on that. So basically what I wanted to do with this team was try out Semi-stall. The idea is to get all stall components while having good sweepers and stuff, all while trying and make Heatran own. So without further ado, I present to you, Team Easy Bake (not the real name, just the real name would probably get me in trouble...so Gamer came up with this one).

Note that all descriptions will be short and to the point because I've typed them twice only to lose them twice, so I'm half-assing this this time around.

Overview

472.png
    485.png
    212.png
    380.png
    479-heat.png
    205.png

In-Depth

472Gliscor.png

Gliscor@Leftovers
    Impish - Sand Veil
    EVs: 252 HP / 40 Def / 216 Spe
    ~ Stealth Rock
    ~ Taunt
    ~ Roost
    ~ Earthquake

Gliscor is a pretty cool lead. I taunt to prevent SR if I know I can outspeed, and then I'll set up my own SR if I can. If not, then I'll switch and save him as a Luke counter later.

485Heatran.png

Heatran@Wide Lens
    Modest - Flash Fire
    EVs: 128 HP / 212 SpA / 168 Spe
    ~ Dragon Pulse
    ~ Earth Power
    ~ Magma Storm
    ~ Taunt

The star of the team is TrapTran. I like it and it kills Blissey. How fun. ^o^ Magma Storm is amazing, and I put some Wide Lens on just to make it have a better chance to hit cuz you know...its accuracy kills the godliness of the move. Taunt things like Blissey so they can't heal, Dragon Pulse for stuff like Latias who will come in and try and kill it.

212Scizor.png

Scizor@Choice Band
    Adamant - Technician
    EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Spe
    ~ Bullet Punch
    ~ U-Turn
    ~ Pursuit
    ~ Superpower

I can't even describe CBScizor. Everyone knows what it does and stuff. I also use him as a lure for fire moves so I can switch to Tran for a cute little Flash Fire bonus. :3

20091223220809%21380Latias.png

Latias@Leftovers
    Timid - Levitate
    EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spe
    ~ Dragon Pulse
    ~ Thunderbolt
    ~ Recover
    ~ Roar

I noticed Bulky waters gave me trouble before and I think Latias remedied that weakness the best with T-bolt. That is...if I don't get my lovely T-spikes up. Roar is also wonderful as I lack a true phazer on the team.

479Rotom-Heat.png

Rotom-H@Leftovers
    Bold - Levitate
    EVs: 252 HP / 120 Def / 136 SpD
    ~ Discharge
    ~ Reflect
    ~ Rest
    ~ Sleep Talk

Ummm...spin blocker. Rest/Sleep Talk set is great. So I use it. I'm thinking of ditching Discharge for T-bolt because I already have T-spikes, then again, I can't guarantee that they'll get up.

205Forretress.png

Forretress@Leftovers
    Careful - Sturdy
    EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
    ~ Spikes
    ~ Toxic Spikes
    ~ Rapid Spin
    ~ Payback

Forry is forry. The end. (Flamethrower for celorbi).

Last edited:

Opposite Day

too old for name changes
    Years
  • I thought traptran ran boom in order to beat blissey? S-toss 4hko's you while magma storm does ((18.87% - 22.37%), aka 13-17% with lefties to 24/232 calm bliss, and storm still has that 23% chance of missing :/ It would be kinda bad if you ended up being beat with the set that's supposed to guarantee a blissey kill.

EDIT: If you had t-spikes up though, you could just outstall it or go to scizor to pursuit it, either way could work. Just make sure those t-spikes are down before you show that magma storm to the opposing player.

Last edited:

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
  • Didn't I say Easy Bake was my idea?????!

Anywho, imo, go Will-o-Wisp on Rotom instead of Reflect, since it stops steels and junk that aren't affected by T-Spikes, go T-Bolt >> Discharge, so that you don' accidentaly Para something you want to be Burned/Poisoned.

looks good other than that. inb4D_A'slolzomgwtfstallweaknoob

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
  • I did credit you...did you even read the intro? lol

I originally had WoW on Rotom until Wolf told me to change it to reflect because of T-spikes. I'll leave it as Reflect for now because stuff like T-Tar will be poisoned and un...burnable making me complete pursuit bait.

T-bolt over Discharge seems like a good idea for me (as stated in the OP). I'll just change that now.

Back