• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2010] Pokémon Sienna - Complete Version Released

Years
  • Seen Feb 17, 2011
Wheres the 7th gym at i got through that cave were teamrocket went inside the well of something and theres no way out of it =/ its just a gaint circle

Years
  • Seen Feb 22, 2011
Hmmm, can anyone help me out? I've been getting new Fire Red ROMs and repatching god knows how many times and I still can't get pass the freeze when you enter into the hidden forest at Colt Path. Whenever I enter it just freeze.

Side Note : I'm using PSP's gpSP

Ettadara

Fanfiction Writer
Years
Hey, started playing this a few days ago, and I love it - can't wait for it to be finished.

I do have one question though - your description says you're able to 'merge in with the group'; I've beaten the third gym, am in Thames City, and I'm not yet seeing any swaying storyline. Does that bit come in a little later (as I realize gym 3 is technically still early in), or is it something you've yet to put in?
Not trying to be annoying, I just love these kinds of games, and am genuinely curious.

Years
  • Seen Jan 2, 2023
help

I am also having this problem, and i have tried multiple roms.

anyone have a solution??

Im having this problem too

I like this hack soo much best hack ever too bad i cant play any further because it freezes

BTW im using GPSP kai 0_0

Years
  • Seen May 4, 2012
Im having this problem too

I like this hack soo much best hack ever too bad i cant play any further because it freezes

BTW im using GPSP kai 0_0

it doesnt work on any psp emulators. sorry, but youll have to you VBA. If you dont believe me, manipulation has said this several times throughout the thread :)

Hey, started playing this a few days ago, and I love it - can't wait for it to be finished.

I do have one question though - your description says you're able to 'merge in with the group'; I've beaten the third gym, am in Thames City, and I'm not yet seeing any swaying storyline. Does that bit come in a little later (as I realize gym 3 is technically still early in), or is it something you've yet to put in?
Not trying to be annoying, I just love these kinds of games, and am genuinely curious.

a decision event does happen later on in the storyline, but it doesnt affect anything at this time.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 21, 2011
Hello, great hack. I was playing for a couple hours, completely neglecting to save, and then I got to the third gym, with the quizzes, answer the doors right, go to fight the gym leader... get curious and walk back to talk to the trainers.

The trainer who I spoke to was the third one, who says, "I'm speechless!"

The text box filled with a bunch of random letters, which I, at first, thought was a joke. Then two minutes later and I figured that the game must have been frozen. :(

^^'

Just thought I'd point that out, that could just be mine, but if it happens to anyone else... well, yeah. :P

Years
  • Seen Feb 27, 2011
First of all, let me say I made an account here just to download this rom hack, it looks that promising :P
That said, I'm having a very strange problem. When I patch a FireRed rom with the beta 3.1 IPS file, I get a screen that says I may have an illegitimate version of this hack before I get sent to the title page. Once I'm in the game, everything is normal until I leave my house. At this point, I get the illegetimate version screen again and am taken back to the title screen. Has anyone else had this problem?

Years
  • Seen May 4, 2012
Hello, great hack. I was playing for a couple hours, completely neglecting to save, and then I got to the third gym, with the quizzes, answer the doors right, go to fight the gym leader... get curious and walk back to talk to the trainers.

The trainer who I spoke to was the third one, who says, "I'm speechless!"

The text box filled with a bunch of random letters, which I, at first, thought was a joke. Then two minutes later and I figured that the game must have been frozen. :(

^^'

Just thought I'd point that out, that could just be mine, but if it happens to anyone else... well, yeah. :P

it actually didnt freeze. its just like hes talking for forever. eventually the textbox will go away.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
1110cwk.png

Years
  • Seen Dec 8, 2011
I've been playing beta 3.1 on an EZ Flash IV I recently got for SP/DS. I've had no problems saving or anything, but am running into the forest freezing glitch that I saw a few people mention earlier in the thread. I couldn't seem to find a solution in the thread for this though.

Basically, whenever I try to follow the evil team into the forest, I can open up the secret path, but when I try to walk into it, the screen goes black and freezes and the the speaker just makes jumbled noises.

Does anyone know how to fix this? I've heard it can be more reliable just on VBA, but is it possible to transfer saves through VBA and EZ Flash? EZ flash doesn't use .sav files like VBA and just keeps the save as data within the game itself.

I'd be really grateful if anyone knows how to get around this, even if I have to transfer to VBA, proceed past it, then somehow transfer that save to EZ Flash to continue. From what I've played so far, the game is truly impressive and the Fake Pokemon are the best I've seen yet. I'd love to get to play further!

Years
  • Seen Aug 16, 2015
how do you get to Byan city after you beat the gym leader in Yukon town? And also, every time I try to fly the game crashes.

XDragon

Needs a title
Years
  • Age 36
  • NY
  • Seen May 11, 2021
I've been playing beta 3.1 on an EZ Flash IV I recently got for SP/DS. I've had no problems saving or anything, but am running into the forest freezing glitch that I saw a few people mention earlier in the thread. I couldn't seem to find a solution in the thread for this though.

Basically, whenever I try to follow the evil team into the forest, I can open up the secret path, but when I try to walk into it, the screen goes black and freezes and the the speaker just makes jumbled noises.

Does anyone know how to fix this? I've heard it can be more reliable just on VBA, but is it possible to transfer saves through VBA and EZ Flash? EZ flash doesn't use .sav files like VBA and just keeps the save as data within the game itself.

I'd be really grateful if anyone knows how to get around this, even if I have to transfer to VBA, proceed past it, then somehow transfer that save to EZ Flash to continue. From what I've played so far, the game is truly impressive and the Fake Pokemon are the best I've seen yet. I'd love to get to play further!

I have the same problem. Anyone have any solutions for us?

Back