• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Silk

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
  • Nice screens. I really like the tints you've used for dawn and night. Maybe you could have the 'PM' of the clock higher up so it's alligned with the numbers.

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    I really like the progress that you are making. Those screens are perfect for the time of day and are those custom things I see in the last screen?

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Those numbers are very much to my liking. That map in the last screen; where is that?

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
  • glad you like the numbers, i just made them smaller and stuff.
    The map is still of that village that i done for the Thread Islands (part of the Calis Region) .

oh and....
    Even more sotryline screens, this time- taken outside viridian forest. Team Rocket are talking about the members that are breaking away (who will form Team Magma later in the game)

screenteamrocket16qi.png

screenteamrocket21rm.png

BTW- as i had to point out on my forum- the hero is "hiding" from Team Rocket- which is why it looks like he is standing on a tree :P.

Neo Android

Master Eevee Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Eire
    • Seen Apr 4, 2011
    Your game is looking extremely good. I like the Kyroge screen. It looks amazing. But i have a question what legendarys will be advailble in your game? Also with ur ' New ' region will it contain new pokemon? Keep up your good work. ^_^

- Lone Eevee

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
  • Thanks Lone EEVEE,
    Here are the answers to your questions.
    Hopefully all of the legendarys will be in the game.
    And Jeff, from Pokemon Light, is letting me use some of his sprites for his game. (thanks again jeff). so look at the Pokemon Light Thread to see the pokemon.

Jeff_PKLight

RMXP User
    Years
  • Any updates yet Neo_Dragon? Well, if not, continue your great progress with Pokemon: Digital Network. :)

~Jeff

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2007
    No any updates?
    I think you now working on PKMN:DN :)

Thanks Matt;)

Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Jan 1, 2006
    Wow! I can't wait to get my hands on this game, it would be awesome to go to all three regions. Your doing great on this, keep up the good work!
    ~~CS~~

Back