• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

General Game Dev Help and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
Years
  • I had this trouble once, what I did was record the song from the speaker output on my soundcard straight onto my minidisk player, and then back onto my computer using the software provided with the player.

I found the streamed music from the site was not very good quality but with filtering you can enhance it I suppose.

If you don't have a mini disk player then you could use a tape deck or an mp3 player instead

Well I hope that helped and good luck

demonstrife

I am me. That is it.
    Years
  • What is "aim"? Whatever it is, I don't have it... I have msn... the search engine at least... so when you guys say put it on aim or msn, what do you mean?
    Oh, Darkmage, have you found any websites without "game" in the URL? I know,this is acompletely diferent thread, but I thought I'd ask... and does any body have any clue as to which legendarys I should use?

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
  • Why do you want to delete your messages???

Meerkat brought up a download link a while back... let's see if I can remember...
    Ah yes. Here it is: http://rmdownloads.com/
    Click on Downloads, select Utilities, then chose which one to download. They've got RM95, RM2000, RM2003, the RTP, Algorithmate, iDraw (my favorite sprite maker), Presto Midi Maker, and Sphere. Good luck!

Years
  • DarkMage31 said:
    Why do you want to delete your messages???

Meerkat brought up a download link a while back... let's see if I can remember...
    Ah yes. Here it is: http://rmdownloads.com/
    Click on Downloads, select Utilities, then chose which one to download. They've got RM95, RM2000, RM2003, the RTP, Algorithmate, iDraw (my favorite sprite maker), Presto Midi Maker, and Sphere. Good luck!

I do all of my spriting work in paint.. i find that one much easier to work with for me..

Years
  • I think we need an RM2k link thread instead of people asking for links to resources / tutorials / whatever.. :dead:

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
  • Well, a lot of stuff is on those links, and there are only so many links. We might as well give the links as they're asked for instead of sending people on wild-goose-chases around the internet. That's just my opinion though.

Years
  • DarkMage31 said:
    Well, a lot of stuff is on those links, and there are only so many links. We might as well give the links as they're asked for instead of sending people on wild-goose-chases around the internet. That's just my opinion though.

Exactly.. thats why i think we should make a link thread.. like people post links to RM2k sites, and maybe something like people could give a description of the site.. its just a thought.. because i think most of the people here that needs help, asks for links/tutorials/resources in this thread

youngotaku

Collecter of Mews
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 23, 2006
    Its me, the rm2k noob! And despite the conversation i have noobish questions! Yay!

How do you make a cbs or cms?
    um, after you put an item on the map, how do you make it dissapear?

Years
  • despite how much i dislike that word, that was quite a noobish question sorry.
    a cbs takes a lot of work and i couldn't possibly even begin to explain it here.. and besides, what makes a cbs is the fact that you thought it up yourself.. you could probly use ours.. but its not ready yet.

to make items dissapear use switches..

for the answer to both.. go to www.gamingw.net and do some tutorials.. look at other people's cbs's to get an idea on how to make your own..

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2005
    i tried to open up one of my projects and i get the error 'the map tree data is corrupt' how can i fix this?

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
  • :pokeball: Craig619>That error is what happens when you hack the RPG_RT.exe file to make the game uneditable. Some people do that to their games so people can't mess with their work. I have a utility that does it for you.

:pokeball: demonstrife>In the database (F8) click the Hero tab. Find your character and click on him in the list. Towards the bottom right there should be a button called Skill Progression. Delete all of the abilities in this list by hilighting one and hitting <Delete> on your keyboard.

youngotaku

Collecter of Mews
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 23, 2006
    just got on...sorry krazy meerkat, and thanks for the advice

youngotaku

Collecter of Mews
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 23, 2006
    uh i dont know...being new to rm2k is hard... oh and by the way,every time i try to download pokemon rusty 2, it...uh dosent work

Years
  • yes.. some people can't get it to work.. try downloading the .zip file from my downloads section..

happy birthday daegon! have fun at terrorist training camp :Pjk:P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back