• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Real or fake please help

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    Are these real or fake I would like to know please help.

Attachments

• image.png
      image.png
      274.2 KB · Views: 44
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    There's a guide for spotting fakes here.

Also check out the seller's reviews by other customers to see if they're known for selling fake products.

Years
  • Unfortunately, there aren't many good reference photos of Australian Pokemon Sapphire cartridges around, so it's impossible to be certain if those are legit copies or not. Based on what little I've seen, I'd lean towards them being real rather than fake, but as always, use your best judgement whenever buying something like this online, and like Astinus said, make sure to do some research on the seller to be sure they're reputable. Maybe even request a few extra pictures of the carts just to be sure- if the seller has legitimite copies, they should have no problem taking them for you if you're interested.

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2016
    I'm pretty sure those are authentic.

Since I'm new to the forums I'm not allowed to post links, but search in YouTube:
    /watch?v=ttyqwYD5vBM

"Spot the Difference! Comparing FAKE and REAL Pokemon Sapphire Games! [GBA]"

It's quite easy to identify authentic and counterfeits once you got the right references.

CatchEmMan

Still Waiting for My Feebas to Milotic Transformat
    Years
  • This is an old topic but for future references, on the second picture, you can see two sets of 2 character alphanumerical engravings/imprints on the middle right hand side of the label. The Rating label is correct as well but the engravings are what makes me believe they are really authentic!

Back