• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Untitled

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2020
    Hey everyone!
    New to this forum and sadly, I am getting out of the Pokemon trading card game. So I have been going through my cards to figure out what, if any may be worth some money.
    I came across one, that I CANNOT find anywhere! TCG Player site, eBay, Cache Collector. Hell, even Google!!
    I have attached 2 photos. Mine is the non-holo with the yellow border and the other, that I find EVERYWHERE is the holo with silver/grey border.
    Is it a misprint? A fake?
    I cannot remember for the life of me where I got it. Did I buy it brand new? Get it from a friend? Who knows!
    But any sort of help would be great!
    Thanx

Attachments

• 207658-lg-1.jpg
      207658-lg-1.jpg
      126.8 KB · Views: 5
    • pokemon-palkia-lv-106-106-great_1_127444d4d2b57f12f416ecd82370521c.jpg
      pokemon-palkia-lv-106-106-great_1_127444d4d2b57f12f416ecd82370521c.jpg
      47.4 KB · Views: 4
    Years
  • Some of the fonts on the card you have look off compared to the real thing (especially the Lv. X description near the bottom), so I'm leaning towards it being a fake. I'm not the expert in TCG stuff though, so I'm going to move this thread over to our TCG forum for you.

Years
  • Hey everyone!
    New to this forum and sadly, I am getting out of the Pokemon trading card game. So I have been going through my cards to figure out what, if any may be worth some money.
    I came across one, that I CANNOT find anywhere! TCG Player site, eBay, Cache Collector. Hell, even Google!!
    I have attached 2 photos. Mine is the non-holo with the yellow border and the other, that I find EVERYWHERE is the holo with silver/grey border.
    Is it a misprint? A fake?
    I cannot remember for the life of me where I got it. Did I buy it brand new? Get it from a friend? Who knows!
    But any sort of help would be great!
    Thanx

Yours is a counterfeit/bootleg. if you look at the fonts, they're completely off. the one you see everywhere is the legitimate copy. If you compared the two side-by-side, you'd probably be able to spot the differences for yourself.

Back