• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kanto event details revealed for Pokémon GO

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Not hugely exciting imo (unless there are new Shiny Pokemon!) but the double Candy bit is nice to see.

MISSINGNOxx1990

Black candles burn, all minds aligned...
Years
Really wish the Kanto regionals were included in this event, getting really annoying not having Mr. Mime and Tauros in my pokedex, i was glad to get alot of gastly today though to finish up the catch 10 ghost special mission though

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I'm loving this. I need to catch ghost Pokemon, Ditto and get lots of Magikarp so I can get Mew so I love this. I've been waiting for a double candy event for SUCH a long time and I'm so happy. Double candy is by far my favourite type of event - and having that on Community Day as well as bloody awesome.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
This event has brought me gold medals for both Pikachu Fan and Depot Agent since a lot of Pikachu and Magnemite are spawning. Also am closer to Black Belt with Machop and Mankey spawning. And a silver medal for Fisherman.

Unfortunately no Hitmonchan which is one of the last Pokemon I need fom Gen 1. I really wish Tyrogue was in the wild.

I also hatched a shiny Togepi on the first day of the event. Only 8 days after I hatched the shiny Wynaut. That made up for the disappointment in realizing the gen 1 shinies weren't released.

I'm hoping to find a shiny Magikarp or Pikachu during this event.

Last edited:
Back