• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Building Help

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2020
    Just looking for suggestions on what other members I should include on my team. Right now I have 3 Pokémon on the team:

Pelipper @ Damp Rock
    Ability: Drizzle
    EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
    Bold Nature
    - Scald
    - Roost
    - U-turn
    - Hurricane

Barraskewda @ Leftovers
    Ability: Swift Swim
    EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
    Adamant Nature
    - Liquidation
    - Close Combat
    - Drill Run
    - Poison Jab

Ferrothorn @ Rocky Helmet
    Ability: Iron Barbs
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
    Impish Nature
    - Stealth Rocks
    - Leech Seed
    - Power Whip
    - Gyro Ball

I've been using the team and it's done okay but it very weak to any quick electric types if ferrothorn goes down. Just looking for more coverage and to possibly use this team for competitive play. Let me know what Pokemon you think I should add to the team along with its set to make it better thanks !

SuperSonicChao

♃ ♄ ♀ ☿ ♇
    Years
  • Any feelings towards Quagsire with Unaware? It would provide good coverage with Electric which I feel is necessary for a Rain Dance/Water team. While also helping you against anyone attempting to do some Stat boosts sweeps.

Back