• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] «Sword Art Online: Sanctuary» [OOC/SU][T]

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
Balls indeed, Epicness. Balls indeed. I assume that they'll notice him, but not much will be done about him.

Eh, considering how Turnip left off with Hono, if he wakes up and notices them, there'll be an argument. I don't know what relation Chiitaa has to her, but if he doesn't like the idea of her being shouted at and arguably threatened with a large sword, then he won't like Turnip's attitude :P

He's unlikely to wake up too soon unless you give him reason to, though. I mean, five in the morning? Jeez, is that even a time? What? (To be fair, this is coming from a guy who thinks getting up at midday on the weekends is early) Shouting or fighting near him will wake him, and just generally being too close will provoke an innate sleepy attack. You have been warned.

N-Nii--!!

WE WANT... A SHRUBBERY! Hehe, sorry, all I could think of was Monty Python reading that XD

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Guys, I'll post as Lacy tomorrow... Lucina's post is up already.

Note that Saturday is my birthday and that I probably won't be on most of the day. Tomorrow I'll be quite busy after dinner time as well because I'll be making a chocolate cake! (I'll post pictures for the ones who are curious when it's done).

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Can't wait to see that chocolate cake, Chef Nami~

I was wondering who this Chiitaa player was. I thought he was Hono's father. What do you think?

Spoiler:

At least I knew he's family related.

Kranic

What did you say about my hair
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2014
Oh yeah is anyone planning on going to the boss room? I'd like to have my characters interact with people, but if that isn't possible soon I would like to be able to plan out alternative things that they could do.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
I haven't completely decided yet, but Apathy and Kagome most likely (almost definitely) will be. Godot might be, but what with his little one I can't be sure.

However, I would like Godot to meet Ember at some point. He's a huge Dot Hack fan and he would love to meet someone who's as enthused about the series as he is.

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
That's kinda been on my mind, too. It doesn't really matter which boss fight it is, for me, though, I just have some plans for when Turnip gets his next Sword Art.

@Kenneth and @Dusk - do you guys mind if Turnip gets up and angry? For the record, it's all Shiren's fault. I just don't know if you want to have a little more bro-sis time, if you do I'll wait a little before posting :)

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
Yippee, posted as Turnip. I take it that Phoenix's console is a more limited version of the consoles most games have, or that it just has more difficult codes to figure out. Because, you know... who wouldn't be toggling god mode inside of a death game? Turnip doesn't know that, though, so he's assumed it's an all-powerful instrument of unending glory.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Kenny, you're up!

I'm thinking Chiitaa needs to have a turn at knocking Turnip on the head.

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
Kenny, you're up!

I'm thinking Chiitaa needs to have a turn at knocking Turnip on the head.

pls no {D:}

Hehee, this is going to be interesting. Just how attack-y do you think you guys are going to be? Turnip doesn't actually want a fight, he's just angry. If you're feeling very fighty-fighty, I don't know how you'd feel about a triple post or something, maybe after Kenneth posts. Just considering that in a conflict between characters it might be a little difficult to avoid bunnying.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
That sounds like it would be fun! But I dunno if Chiitaa would want to be so violent... so quickly.

I think it'd rest more on whether Hono fights or not, considering that Chiitaa has seen Turnip for the first time in his life at that moment. If there is a brawl, a joint post, totally.

EDIT: Owait, Hono called him a jerk. Hehe, this should be fun.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Actually she was referring to Robin in the distance.

But yes, she thinks Turnip a jerk.

And when I say he should bonk him on the head, I mean as her older brother in her defense, and more or less just to make a recurring joke out of it, and possibly piss him off more. Not necessarily fighting, more or less a mere gesture.

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
That sounds like it would be fun! But I dunno if Chiitaa would want to be so violent... so quickly.

I think it'd rest more on whether Hono fights or not, considering that Chiitaa has seen Turnip for the first time in his life at that moment. If there is a brawl, a joint post, totally.

EDIT: Owait, Hono called him a jerk. Hehe, this should be fun.

Hono called Turnip a jerk? I don't, when keblhdfdn, wha? Oh, I see - wasn't she talking about Robin? And even then, she admitted he wasn't a bad guy. Turnip and Hono haven't had the opportunity of meeting more than once, so there isn't much for them to really judge each-other on other than lousy first impressions. Although, to be fair, when Turnip and Hono first met, Turnip was surprisingly agreeable, relative to her, anyway... then again, he is kind of pointing a sword at them at the moment, so I guess everything might as well just go out the window. Although, they're kind of in a tree, and he's just standing his ground... HELP. I CAN'T DECISION TODAY.

EDIT: BAH! Colonel Mustang, ninja in his spare time.

But yes, she thinks Turnip a jerk.

And when I say he should bonk him on the head, I mean as her older brother in her defense, and more or less just to make a recurring joke out of it, and possibly piss him off more. Not necessarily fighting, more or less a mere gesture.

Any head-bonking will earn a headbutt in return. Head-bonk once, shame on you... head-bonk twice, Turnip will crush your dreams and shatter your very soul :P

She thinks he's a jerk? Aww... Is that because of something before, or just because he's yelling and pointing a sword at them? I thought he was pretty reasonable in the Nirvana-off. (Using the console is still cheating mleheheheh. Blimey, that sounded like a wet laugh, that's just horrible...)

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Dusk; True Epicness; Kenneth: Room for one more? Maybe two if Lucina follows? If you didn't want anymore people, blame Turnip for causing a commotion. :P

Back