• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] «Sword Art Online: Sanctuary» [OOC/SU][T]

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
AAAAGH, MY EYES

Dusk, please put pictures like that in spoilers. o_O IT'S SO BIG AND IT STARES INTO MY SOUL.

I think Ashley would scare them off with nightmarish monotone, and Hono would bring them back with swooning. (Insert joke about legal age in Japan being younger than it is in America)

Yeah, and Shiren would-! Oh wait... >:)

Unless, you know. Robot body. It could happen. 2022 guise.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Go to bed, Dusk.

If we're talking about post-game interaction, epilogue or whatever, I must think of something for Robin. No objections here, Your Honor.

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
Hey guys, just wondering for later - is it possible to have Sword Arts for weapons other than the one you are using? Also, is it possible to have them for your general body parts rather than a weapon?

I seem to remember Asuna using some kind of Sword Art with her fist, but she was unarmed at the time, so eh. I was thinking that Turnip could have some hand-based arts, like a nerve pinch but less of a pinch and more generally badass. When he unlocks them, of course. I'm just thinking further ahead.

On the subject of Sword Arts, has anyone seen Yoshimitsu's Deathcopter unblockable from Soul Calibur? That's so badass, I may just have to steal it. Granted, Yoshimitsu has a mechanical arm, but, uh... shufwhebucluhbhh... Anyone else have any cool Sword Art ideas they'd like to share? Just everyone promise they won't be stealy-stealy...

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
You know, I've seen more foolishness in this thread than in any other thread
You're welcome.

AAAAGH, MY EYES

Dusk, please put pictures like that in spoilers. o_O IT'S SO BIG AND IT STARES INTO MY SOUL.
Yes, yes... Exactly... Let it in... Let it in... IT WILL CONSUME YOUI'm very sorry.

Yeah, and Shiren would-! Oh wait... >:)

Unless, you know. Robot body. It could happen. 2022 guise.
Pssh, what is this, Mass Effect?

Hologram Shiren. It worked for Tupac!

Because that's totally how holograms work.
Until her circuits are shot.

I'm sorry... I shouldn't have taken that shot

//shot

Go to bed, Dusk.
NO!
Spoiler:

If we're talking about post-game interaction, epilogue or whatever, I must think of something for Robin. No objections here, Your Honor.
He leaves the game, realizes he's lonely, and tries to get back in! The end.

HorribleSubsSwordArtOnline-06720pmkv_snapshot_0516_20120812_134040.jpg

SANDWICH-KUN, NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Hey guys, just wondering for later - is it possible to have Sword Arts for weapons other than the one you are using? Also, is it possible to have them for your general body parts rather than a weapon?

I seem to remember Asuna using some kind of Sword Art with her fist, but she was unarmed at the time, so eh. I was thinking that Turnip could have some hand-based arts, like a nerve pinch but less of a pinch and more generally badass. When he unlocks them, of course. I'm just thinking further ahead.

On the subject of Sword Arts, has anyone seen Yoshimitsu's Deathcopter unblockable from Soul Calibur? That's so badass, I may just have to steal it. Granted, Yoshimitsu has a mechanical arm, but, uh... shufwhebucluhbhh... Anyone else have any cool Sword Art ideas they'd like to share? Just everyone promise they won't be stealy-stealy...

I think she could do that because she had the skill "Martial Arts". This is an extra skill which is only available when I feel like it d; (meaning that it's unlocked when SD and I say it is.)

Guys! Guys! Look what ShinyDiamond and I did to our phones!

Spoiler:

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
I think she could do that because she had the skill "Martial Arts". This is an extra skill which is only available when I feel like it d; (meaning that it's unlocked when SD and I say it is.)

Ah, yup, so you can only have Arts in weapons you have skills in, right? Makes sense. I wonder how the skill system works, I suppose it has to be linked in some way to weapon use...

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
I've been thinking about Turnip's helmet for quite some time. Regardless of whether it's an aesthetic or not though, this isn't about Turnip; I'm assuming armor can break? And if so, is it readily visible in cracks and whatnot or is the damage not shown aesthetically?

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
I've been thinking about Turnip's helmet for quite some time. Regardless of whether it's an aesthetic or not though, this isn't about Turnip;

Ehm... ah, if it's not about Turnip or his helmet, why did you bring them up? Is something wrong? Kenneth?

IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG? THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG, ISN'T THERE?

OH, GOD, AM I GOING TO DIE? TELL ME.

PLEASE. DUDE, YOU'VE GOT TO TELL ME IF SOMETHING'S WRONG, OK?

HELP. WHAT IS LIFE? AAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHHHHHHH.

OK, that might have been a bit of an overreaction...

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
There's absolutely nothing wrong, it just happened to be the first thing that came to my mind due to the whole helmet/mask thing. xD Although if I did, my tyrannical establishment as king of Page 67 would allow me to... ahem... pry any information that I wanted by any means necessary.

Kranic

What did you say about my hair
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2014
Armor breaking was actually something that came to my mind while thinking about the exact same subject. Interesting how people come to the same conclusions.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
So, I killed alucard the way I wanted to. Well from one point I wanted to have him die regretting that he never said goodbye to his parents and the fact he died for his pals is kind of cliche but you can't stand and watch a person younger than you by a few years die in front of you, I also hinted that his personality was changing. He was becoming more and more paranoid and crazy. But form another point dying with those kind of regrets is sad and upsetting.

I will have an SU up soon for Roy.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Did a player just die?! Oh god, no! *cries in a corner* ;-;

Dusk: Robin wanting to get back in the game? Are you crazy?! ...Actually, yeah I can see him doing that.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Did a player just die?! Oh god, no! *cries in a corner* ;-;

Dusk: Robin wanting to get back in the game? Are you crazy?! ...Actually, yeah I can see him doing that.

... I can see you do that too xD

Chuckles- awwww... well, let's honor him by making a "dead" list where we can put his name on and the names of the others that died. Shiren is dead but doesn't want to accept it

Kranic

What did you say about my hair
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2014
Woahwoahwoah, I did not see the picture for the SU you submitted. Mimiru, huh? Interesting choice. You don't think it's too direct, though?

It's should be very direct. She was part of a dot hack guild afterall. The whole guild was cosplaying and she went along with what she could go with.

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Shiren is dead but doesn't want to accept it
YOU CAN'T KILL THE PROGRAM. END OF LINE.

It's should be very direct. She was part of a dot hack guild afterall. The whole guild was cosplaying and she went along with what she could go with.
Under normal circumstances I'd probably complain about this, but considering all of the game character lookalikes, I really can't make any complaints. It fits in here well :3

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
YOU ALSO CAN'T KILL TURNIP, BECAUSE HE IS AN IMMORTAL DINOSAUR AND ALSO A POWER RANGER AND

o_O

@Dusk and @Kenneth - you guise at the Lone Tree... Hono's looking for a male player, who's currently at the Lone Tree, who is probably mysterious and will be waiting for them...

I know it's not him, but that's Turnip's position in a nutshell :P He's literally sleeping right beneath them right now. Sure, he's not waiting for them, but his sleeping position (standing up, head down, folded arms) is pretty ambiguous. Am I the only one who's seen this opportunity? {D:} Mistaken identity ahoy! Whadda ya guys say? Turnip's certainly got a bone to pick with Hono, at any rate...

Wait...

AGH, BALLS, IT SAYS SENT MESSAGES! My bad :S I am the smarterest.

Hehehe, alrighty. Do what you will, but Turnip is still somewhat below the two. Assumed you were both looking for some guy for some reason. FISH.

Back