• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Plaguerised!

Years
  • I was listening to the "Trainer Red Epic Remix" by djthefishhead on YouTube, and I was scrolling through the comments. I saw somebody wrote something about Red's story. As I was reading it, I noticed it seemed very...Familiar. Sure enough, when I read the last line, I knew it was me who wrote that story. In fact, it was my first story on this website (Shameless plug alert: the story is called "The Rise of a Champion"). This made me EXTREMELY upset, as I have never been plaguerised before.

Of course, I did what anyone would do. I told the people that were complementing him that he was a fake, and I gave him the link to the original story, then I flagged the post. Is there anything else I can do?

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Unfortunately, because you're dealing with a case on Youtube, there is little else you can do. Moderating Youtube comments is very tedious, and not done as well as moderation is done elsewhere. You just have to hope that it's taken care of by Youtube's system.

Back