• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi all im new

dark Charizard

fire master
Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2005
    hi all im new im DARK CHARIZARD i read your rules im not a spammer and i hope i make friends here ....

PaperDoll_777

Owner of Zim! ^^
    Years
  • Hi D_C hope you don't mind me calling you that! I'm Josh or joanne but most call me paperdoll or Josh just call me what ever one you like! I'm quite new here to soo anyway hiya! hope we become fast friends dude!

Daniel

Thanx 2 DAC for de avatar
    Years
  • hey, DC. have fun and post alot^^ If ya want a friend pm me^^ Or if ya need help you can also just pm me^^

-daniel Da Danish

PaperDoll_777

Owner of Zim! ^^
    Years
  • Well if you click on his name your have a list , click on private messhge and just type whatever you want to say to him and then press send!!!!!!!!!

Daniel

Thanx 2 DAC for de avatar
    Years
  • Yup. But dont forget the title^^ or else it wont send it >_< Be sure 2 pm me^^

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • Whys everyone scared :paranoid: * looks from side to side and starts to get scared* lol :laugh:

Woooohooo my 400th post lol

Pokemon_Veteran

Back