• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi all im new

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Look at the bottom of the cards and read the message cus that tells you who made them and animated them ok mate :) and if your wondering Link THOT stands for Link The Hero Of Time ok

Pokemon_Veteran

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    Hey There dark Charizard , Welcome to PC , In MoonLight, nice to meet ya ^_^
    I hope ya have a Great Time here at PC ~

Stevo-kun

Years
    Just click that link above you and it will take you to a thread made by a person that can make trainer cards cus he made one of mine :)

Pokemon_Veteran

Spiro

Dark Dragon Master
    Years
    • Age 40
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    welcome to Pc have a great time posting here hope you stay active

dark Charizard

fire master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2005
    i go 2 Pokemon Tournaments and this guy likes my CHINES INSIDE AND OUTSIDE TYPLOSION AND I HAVE A AMERICAN TYPLOSION 2 AND IT HOLO AND INSIDE AND OUTSIDE 2 and he is offering me his LUGIA AND HO - OH AND 2 BOOSTER PACKS

wat should i say YES OR NO

Stevo-kun

Years
    Check the cards first bud cus they cud be fake and how you check is you hold it up to light and check if you can see through it and if you cant it is real but i9 think it is a bit fishy dont you would you offer Ho-Oh and Lugia two of the hardest cards to get and then offer two booster packs aswell for two Typhlosions i wouldn't man if i had them cards id keep them i hope it helps its just a little insite ok buddy :)

And * hugs Paperdoll back and says thankyou* lol :laugh:

Pokemon_Veteran

dark Charizard

fire master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2005
    his HO - OH AND LUGIA are real they're not fake i checked like 50 times but i know HO - OH AND LUGIA r 2 hard cards 2 find thats why im asking u guys here

Stevo-kun

Years
    Ok buddy and if you really want to trade then trade cus whatever you do you'll still have 2 Super Rare cards and plus youll more than likely get two Shineys from the Booster Packs ok buddy :)

Pokemon_Veteran

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    PaperDoll_777 said:
    Moony Can you make trainer Cards?? If yes can you do one for my pal D_c Plezz!
    Oh sorry , I don't make trainer cards , just other things
    Sorry about that , but ya can find ppl making them in the Trainer Card Fourm in Mixed Art hope that helps ^_^

Back