• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello all :]

Descendng

actual real Sableye. trust me.
Years
  • yo, the name's Descendng! I'm new here, and I hope you're all well :]

I've always been a big fan of Pokémon. my favorite games in the series are either HGSS or B2W2, and some of my favorite Pokémon are Noctowl, Sableye and Volcarona.
    I also shiny hunt sometimes, mostly in gen 4 and 5.
    if I had to pick a trainer class for myself, I'd probably go with Bird Keeper. because I like birds. 🦉
    outside of Pokémon, I have a massive love for music and an appreciation for art.

no promises that I'll be very active here, but I'm glad to be here nonetheless!

Last edited:

Descendng

actual real Sableye. trust me.
    Years
  • Hello! ^.^
    HGSS were lovely games! Did you play the original Gold/Silver too?

What shinies have you hunted?

I have not actually played the original games! I plan to get the virtual console versions before the eshop closes on 3DS.

as for shinies I've hunted, I'll list off a few of them:
    - my quickest hunt in a game with 1/8192 odds was a Nidoran F in SoulSilver, at 72 encounters. wasn't my target but it's nice to have!
    - one of my most grueling hunts was a Skarmory from shaking trees on Route 10 in Ultra Sun. I went over double odds with relatively slow encounters. worth it though.
    - I was hunting while watching a movie with my sister and found a shiny Gligar in Black, which was one of my targets.
    - my most prized shiny is my shiny Zangoose in SoulSilver, which I hunted and caught in the safari zone during safari week of 2020. it was my target, too!
    other than hunted shinies, I've found quite a few shinies at random as well. sometimes they just kinda happen!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    yo, the name's Descendng! I'm new here, and I hope you're all well :]

I've always been a big fan of Pokémon. my favorite games in the series are either HGSS or B2W2, and my favorite Pokémon is either Noctowl or Volcarona.
    I also shiny hunt sometimes, mostly in gen 4 and 5.
    if I had to pick a trainer class for myself, I'd probably go with Bird Keeper. because I like birds. 🦉
    outside of Pokémon, I have a massive love for music and an appreciation for art.

no promises that I'll be very active here, but I'm glad to be here nonetheless!

Welcome Descendng! I've always had this fascination with Noctowl, I really can't pinpoint what it is about that makes me so fascinated with it. I do quite enjoy it even if it isn't the strongest attacker in the world. I hope you decide to stick around and enjoy this wonderful community. Enjoy your stay!

Back