• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

eyo heyo

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2019
    [S-HIGHLIGHT]
    Spoiler:
    [/S-HIGHLIGHT]hey im zephyx but yall can call me zeph i joined this fantastic site cause i want to make a pokemon rom hack with other people since im new and i suck i wanted to meet people who can make a group and we can make a game together.
    the games name would be
    pokemon phytox its about a dark version of the pokemon world where everyone is controlled by the zen corporation a evil criminal bussines that want to take over all cities one by one and create the ultimate pokemon by fusing two legendaries,

the stroy is a little under devlopment by its been my dream for sometime to make a rom hack with other people.

if your intrested please let me know.

ill be doing a recruitment post soon.
    Spoiler:

Years
  • Welcome to PC zephyx, nice to meet you. :3c

Good luck with your game! Lots of tools and guides to use here, so I hope you'll find what you're looking for. =)

Back