• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Power Levels

Pokedigifan1178

Most powerful being in fiction
Years
I don't really know how powerful the Pokémon universe really is so here is a power level scale that I think would work.

First evolution Pokémon: wall level or building level

Second evolution = Island level

Third evolution = continent level

Arceus = Low multiverse level

He created a multiverse.

Creation trio = universal level or slightly below that

There aren't really a lot of powerful Pokémon.

So the Pokémon franchise itself is not very powerful.

pkmin3033

Apples and oranges. You can't compare Pokemon to Digimon in terms of strength.

Anyways...I would imagine Arceus to be the most powerful, with Giratina a step below that, and Dialga/Palkia a step below that. Organizing the various Legendaries from across the generations would take time, though...generally speaking, I would have thought "trio masters" like Rayquaza would be the next up the rung, then the Legendaries they're in charge of - so the birds, beasts, etc - and then the unaligned, generic Legendaries - or "mythicals" if you want I suppose but I think that's a stupid distinction - after that.

Then...idk, it'd vary by Pokemon. Obviously higher evolutionary stages are stronger, but standalones might be equal to a second or third stage evolution. Mega evolutions might be on par with some of the lower level Legendaries. Babies right at the bottom. Etc.

This is ignoring anime continuity, which is all over the place, as Ash's Pikachu is simultaneously the most powerful and weakest Pokemon there is. It can repel Arceus and get smacked down by a Magikarp. Try working that one out...

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
It's why there are many digimon that can solo the Pokémon verse

Does it matter? Many different fictional universes can solo other ones. It doesn't diminish the quality of those universes. Some shonen character can solo the Avatar universe, does that make Avater/LoK any lesser? Nah. I can list a dozen fictions that can solo Digimon and Pokemon at the same time, does it really matter? Nah. You're letting your power level obsession go over board.

Back