• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Pencil Drawing of Misty... ^_^

Q Man

Erm...
Years
Q Man's Art (Again)

Yeah, I wanted to draw something like this for some time, but I've had the WORST Artist's block for some time... That sucked. Anywho, I was listening to some songs from the Jhoto CD, and it was just like BLAM! I was all... inspired and stuff, LOL.
Anyhow, I drew this up after the new episode of Pok?mon, and I have plans to remake it in Adobe Illustrator (I'll be starting that right after this post here)
Sorry if some lines are a little hard to see... I couldn't get the contrast adjustments just right... ^_^ I was also trying to go for a bit of a perspective effect, but, hmm... whatever. :p

Last edited:

Tsukushi-chan

Evil Genius
Years
Mmmm... I love that hand. *-* Very nice hand, and her hair! Very nice!
My only complaint is that her face looks a little off, maybe it just needs to be more teh other way, so it doesn't look like she's hurting her neck. And that's not even bad! ^o^ You made her look quite cute!

Um... If you have no problem with it.... Could I try to color it? It looks supa fun....

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
Wow...that's so cool. XD I like the hand, I can never draw hands... ;_;

Back