• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey

Niqck

G E K O L O N I S E E R D
Years
Hey!
I am Nick from the Netherlands and I am one of the newest member here on the forum.
Me and my friends are working on our own Pkmn game and we thought it would be useful to sign up on the forum to ask for help when needed!

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Welcome to PC and good luck on the game. Is the game modeled on an existing region or something completely unique with new Pokémon? Also do you have a favorite region, character or Pokémon?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hey Nick welcome to the forum! If you're looking to make your own hack then you definitely came to the right place as far as information and resources go! Best of luck to you and happy posting!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Welcome, welcome! Good luck on your pokemon game; we have many resources on this forum to assist you, so, you're more than welcome to check those out! And I hope you enjoy your stay! Have a great weekend. <33

She

is home
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Sep 12, 2018
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyy Nick hihi! Welcome to the world of Pokecommunity, yes, ROM Hack is one of the attraction here. Feel free to ask help in the ROM Hack section, I'm sure they'll give you a hand. Anyway, good luck with your game and stick with us always.

See ya around!

Back