• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ISO: Sticker Cards

Years
  • Hey guys, I just joined the forums here because I am looking for the sticker/fake cards that look like pokemon cards (but way shinier & have patterns!) I have small collection of them, but it seems they are a little hard to track down. Please let me know if you have any & are interested in selling or trading. You can reply here or pm me. I know I can't post links until I've made 5 posts so I hope some of you might know what I'm talking about. There are Japanese & English sticker cards, I am interested in both.

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Online now
    We don't allow buying/trading of physical cards on the community but there are a few Redditch and Facebook groups that do. I know the stickers you mean though, i used to have loads of them but they all went to the charity shop during one of the periods i wasn't into Pokémon as a kid. I've seen them crop up as joblots on eBay from time to time

Back