• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 22, 2019
Hello everybody! I'm Stefano and I'm from Italy :) I'm really happy to be a part of this community :) Pokemon has been my passion since I was 7, I started with Pokemon Blue and my favourite Pokemon games are Pearl and White :)

VHS

"bless yo trap"
Years
Yo Stefano! Welcome to the community, I recently joined back as well. Hope you enjoy your stay, I went to visit Italy many times, where you from?

Years
Yess Pok?mon has been my passion since RB also, it's an amazing franchise. Welcome to the forum Stefano. n~n Italy sounds like a beautiful place to visit!!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Oh wow! All the way from Italy? That's actually really, really awesome! I love it when we have members from all across the globe. :)

Anything in specific you'd like to do or see around PC? We can always lend a helping hand whenever you need it!

Back