• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Red hack: Pokemon Brown 2009 [Final Dungeon Released]

Status
Not open for further replies.

lizardman974

I'm honestly just that awesome
Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2013
    A found an error in Owsauri City. When you enter the house next to the Name Rater, if you talk to the people there, it'll make weird noises and pokemon cries. The woman has a text box that says "12" and then a bunch of periods, the kid has a bunch of weird symbols, and I think the man has just a blank box. You are able to end the conversation with the man and woman, but the kid's message doesn't end.

tehGDS

Grape Soda wut?
    Years
  • Cubone only knows GROWL and I had to teach it DIG, It became a Marowak, and there's no moves that marowak WILL learn all by itself, but, it can learn octozooka, and it poisons, that is AWESOME but is that supposed to happen? I never used it before, :(

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2023
    Final Quest soon. Excitement growng. Is there a pokedex requirement or any requirement at all to access it besides the defeating the Elite Four? Do we need to ask someone in-game where it is or can we just go there as soon as we find it?
    You know...It'd be interesting to see a key character from Prism in the past, like requiring the player to beat a strong trainer like Red(not the E4 member) in order to reach a difficult area with great rewards.

pokemonlover493

Trainer
    Years
  • One of the best hacks I've ever played. Great job Coolboyman.

Forgot one more thing. I have questions.
    1. Where is the gold leaf that I have been hearing about?
    2. Which pokemon take up pokedex numbers 187-191?

I want my questions answered soon. Please reply.

Last edited:

NecromancingSaga

Dreaming LOVELY BOY
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jun 1, 2011
    i didnt find the gold leaf either but i saw in a datai video the he obtained it in ilex forest

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2023
    I'll just put my post in the form of a spoiler, it's a question about a certain cave.
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

pokemonlover493

Trainer
    Years
  • Forget about the itemfinder.
    Thank you Clear for telling me about Togepi it is now a Togekiss.

One more thing where in ilex forest is the gold leaf. I am using my itemfinder. It spots an item somewhere, but I can't find it.

Which pokemon are #187 and #188

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2023
    Forget about the itemfinder.
    Thank you Clear for telling me about Togepi it is now a Togekiss.

One more thing where in ilex forest is the gold leaf. I am using my itemfinder. It spots an item somewhere, but I can't find it.

Which pokemon are #187 and #188

No problem man.
    The Gold leaf is in the shrine where Celebi lived, just walk up to it and press the A button.

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
    Years
  • I think there is some kind of bug with the patch file since for most of people it works fine but for example to me it doesn't.
    I made a walkthrough of brown in youtube (I patched version 3.3 to Pokemon Red (USA) rom) and there are still signs with no text in them just like in datai's videos.
    And when I made the last parts of it I found Mewtwo lv50 in one cave and I think it should have been Mew instead.

dragonarche

Is back :D
    Years
  • nice verry good work!!!:)
    this makes the most out of the pokeomon red version
    with a great hack for the gbc games i wonder
    what will happen if a map editor comes out for the NDS versions
    anyway good luck on the hack

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2023
    nice verry good work!!!:)
    with a great hack for the gbc games i wonder
    what will happen if a map editor comes out for the NDS versions

Even if a map editor would come out for the NDS pokemon games, it'd be extremely difficult if you don't understand how 3D models work. The GBC will always have a place in everyone's heart I'm sure, and it will live on.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back