• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What happens if theres a draw in the finals of a leauge?

Sloxy

Mon Amour
Years
  • I'm curious, is one person going to be announced the official winner? Are they going to have a rematch, or are they just both champions? I tried searching online for an answer, but everything was game related. I mean Anime, take the Kalos League for example. Maybe Greninja and Charizard finish each other and both faint, who wins?

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    They flip for it. Realistically though whoever falls first is the loser. If not, they may have to have a rematch.

Sloxy

Mon Amour
    Years
  • No one knows the answer because it's never happened before on the show, nor is it likely to since it would be pointless from a writing standpoint. I mean why would the writers over-complicate things with a tie in the finals when they can just have a clear winner... ?

To mess with us, making Ash won't win the league :D

Back